Gaming G'day, looking forward to meeting you all!

RD Lazaro

New User
Apr 25, 2017
YouTube
G'day everyone, I'm RD Lazaro, a 22 year old aspiring writer from Australia.

A couple of months ago I started a YouTube channel as a way to discuss one of my passions, video games. It has been an absolute pleasure being able to explore a whole new creative side of things, along with delving into and exploring other people's creations. One of the best things is the people I have met, and the connections I have made through this process. I recently discovered the Freedom forum, and can't wait to chat with, and get to know you all.

Cheers!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you'll be able to keep up meeting people and their creations on here!
If you ever have questions or need help, drop into chat below or go to the support forum where you'll get a reply almost instantly ;)

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family bro and hoping to be good friends :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
G'day everyone, I'm RD Lazaro, a 22 year old aspiring writer from Australia.

A couple of months ago I started a YouTube channel as a way to discuss one of my passions, video games. It has been an absolute pleasure being able to explore a whole new creative side of things, along with delving into and exploring other people's creations. One of the best things is the people I have met, and the connections I have made through this process. I recently discovered the Freedom forum, and can't wait to chat with, and get to know you all.

Cheers!
Welcome!