MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello everybody!

My name is MiddayFury, and i am just wondering if anyone here wanted to join me and a few friends tonight in Garry's Mod.

We will either be playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, Prop Hunt, or possibly Deathrun (if we get enough people and everyone wants to.

We will be using Evolve for the server, so having Evolve is an absolute must have to play with us.

I will be recording, as well as anybody else who wishes to record, so that means you can record too!

So let me know if you want to play tonight at around maybe 7/8pm EST! (Time hasn't fully been setup yet, so we are basically just playing by ear!

Also, my skype is middaygaming, so if feel like messaging me on there instead/as well, feel free to!

Victoriousgamer 34

Rising User
May 29, 2016
Hello everybody!

My name is MiddayFury, and i am just wondering if anyone here wanted to join me and a few friends tonight in Garry's Mod.

We will either be playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, Prop Hunt, or possibly Deathrun (if we get enough people and everyone wants to.

We will be using Evolve for the server, so having Evolve is an absolute must have to play with us.

I will be recording, as well as anybody else who wishes to record, so that means you can record too!

So let me know if you want to play tonight at around maybe 7/8pm EST! (Time hasn't fully been setup yet, so we are basically just playing by ear!

Also, my skype is middaygaming, so if feel like messaging me on there instead/as well, feel free to!
i will add you on skype