Gaming Gaming / Tutorial / Drawing Channel

Cynder011

New User
May 9, 2016
Hello, my name is Cynder011 and I do gaming (Mostly steam games + Minecraft + Online games) I also teach how to draw and I do speed drawing of whatever I feel like or if someone suggest a drawing I should do. I am also playing 3DS games such as Tomodachi Life. I want people to see my tutorials and learn something, I want people to see my gameplays and they buy / get that game too and I want people to join Freedom (Or the Ziovo Network) because I think they are an amazing partner to be with. The main goal of my channel is not for like 1M subs (even though that would be INCREDIBLE) but to teach and show what great stuff can do and what people can do with such amazing games.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, my name is Cynder011 and I do gaming (Mostly steam games + Minecraft + Online games) I also teach how to draw and I do speed drawing of whatever I feel like or if someone suggest a drawing I should do. I am also playing 3DS games such as Tomodachi Life. I want people to see my tutorials and learn something, I want people to see my gameplays and they buy / get that game too and I want people to join Freedom (Or the Ziovo Network) because I think they are an amazing partner to be with. The main goal of my channel is not for like 1M subs (even though that would be INCREDIBLE) but to teach and show what great stuff can do and what people can do with such amazing games.

Welcome to the family Cynder011, How you fond about Freedom! and what kind of drawing do you do?