Gaming Gaming/Tech/Reviews/Tutorials/Discussions & More! -Wedvin-

Wedvin

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello!
My name is Wedvin and I've fairly recently started to make videos on YouTube!
I will mostly focus around Gaming, but a big goal of mine is also to expand my channel so I can make tech videos/reviews!

Discussions about various things (mostly gaming/tech related) will also be an addition to my channel shortly!

I wanted to start a YouTube channel because I really enjoy playing games, and knowing people watch your videos (and liking them..) is the best feeling in the world! Another reason is because I want to improve my english (I'm from Sweden so it's far from perfect...) and my ability to "speak properly" which will be very interesting and I feel like I've already made some progress!

If this sound interesting, please consider checking out my channel, pressing that subscribe button also helps! (y) (Y)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello!
My name is Wedvin and I've fairly recently started to make videos on YouTube!
I will mostly focus around Gaming, but a big goal of mine is also to expand my channel so I can make tech videos/reviews!

Discussions about various things (mostly gaming/tech related) will also be an addition to my channel shortly!

I wanted to start a YouTube channel because I really enjoy playing games, and knowing people watch your videos (and liking them..) is the best feeling in the world! Another reason is because I want to improve my english (I'm from Sweden so it's far from perfect...) and my ability to "speak properly" which will be very interesting and I feel like I've already made some progress!

If this sound interesting, please consider checking out my channel, pressing that subscribe button also helps! (y) (Y)
Wedvin? I've never heard that name before, it sounds interesting. Gaming videos are popular on the forums here, and people can collaborate a ton if the feeling is mutual. It's great that you enjoy playing games, because when you have a ton of motivation going for recording, everything tends to fall into place ^^