VR Gaming Review Site?

Would you like to be apart of a Gaming Site?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help out. Im always looking for more if you want to join but for now We need to come up with name so I can start developing the site.
Any ideas?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys. I wanna get this started ASAP so leave your thoughts and give some ideas.

I'm in the talks with my mates about this. We've been thinking about doing it for a while and I'm considering just bringing them in on this project having one site and forum.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi Freedom Family,
This is for all gamers.
I am thinking of starting a gaming review site and I am looking for people who would be interested in joining and writing reviews on the site. The reviews can be new and/or feature existing reviews you've done on your channels. At first we will be starting with gaming reviews.
If we get big enough I can possibly use Keymailer to get us free games which we can enjoy personally in return for a review.
As apart of the site you will have the opportunity to post your review videos from your channel, but we ask you to write a review, don't worry, it doesn't have to be Shakespeare style.
This site hasn't been made, this is a concept but I can get it up shortly if I get enough people.
We also need to think of a name for it.
(And Im good with web development so its probably gonna be up fast and we can make it as big as we want)
Writing reviews? Tell me if you need someone.