VR Gaming Review Site?

Would you like to be apart of a Gaming Site?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family,
This is for all gamers.
I am thinking of starting a gaming review site and I am looking for people who would be interested in joining and writing reviews on the site. The reviews can be new and/or feature existing reviews you've done on your channels. At first we will be starting with gaming reviews.
If we get big enough I can possibly use Keymailer to get us free games which we can enjoy personally in return for a review.
As apart of the site you will have the opportunity to post your review videos from your channel, but we ask you to write a review, don't worry, it doesn't have to be Shakespeare style.
This site hasn't been made, this is a concept but I can get it up shortly if I get enough people.
We also need to think of a name for it.
(And Im good with web development so its probably gonna be up fast and we can make it as big as we want)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
What sites? The inspire films and showcase one? I disabled the DNS for those for reasons which I will be keeping private for now. They will be re-enabled in the future.

ed stewart

New User
Aug 25, 2014
Hi,
What sites? The inspire films and showcase one? I disabled the DNS for those for reasons which I will be keeping private for now. They will be re-enabled in the future.

Yeah those because your idea for the Review site is good I actually am helping out with another site doing something similar so was seeing if you have already started on this project.

EvoZims

New User
Sep 13, 2016
United States
YouTube
I've been interested in reviewing all things tech related for a while now. I'm planning on getting some reviews of some recent laptops, keyboards, and other upcoming devices as well.
Sign me up! :)

ed stewart

New User
Aug 25, 2014
I've been interested in reviewing all things tech related for a while now. I'm planning on getting some reviews of some recent laptops, keyboards, and other upcoming devices as well.

Oh hang on I thought it was game reviews? Not a tech review site?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Oh hang on I thought it was game reviews? Not a tech review site?

Its a gaming site. I was going to make it multi-purpose but too much to handle when starting off. I would do it but we need to focus on one.

ed stewart

New User
Aug 25, 2014
Its a gaming site. I was going to make it multi-purpose but too much to handle when starting off. I would do it but we need to focus on one.
That makes sense for us we have been doing Game reviews and Mobile / Tech reviews. We have sites up where users can rate and review the games listed and the same on the Smartphone site. If anyone is interested in the Smartphone reviews hit me up.

EvoZims

New User
Sep 13, 2016
United States
YouTube
That makes sense for us we have been doing Game reviews and Mobile / Tech reviews. We have sites up where users can rate and review the games listed and the same on the Smartphone site. If anyone is interested in the Smartphone reviews hit me up.

Whoops, yeah I also meant to say game reviews haha.
And yeah, I'm totally interested!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Gamebox.com has been taken but gamecentral.com isn't. I'm not going to be using .com domains anyway. I'm gonna start off with .tk then maybe .com or .net
I'm on no budget.

ed stewart

New User
Aug 25, 2014
Gamebox.com has been taken but gamecentral.com isn't. I'm not going to be using .com domains anyway. I'm gonna start off with .tk then maybe .com or .net
I'm on no budget.

If your on a budget why not team up with someone who has already started this or has a website. Starting from scratch is a lot of work.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
If your on a budget why not team up with someone who has already started this or has a website. Starting from scratch is a lot of work.

I have made heaps of websites before and it doesn't take much work to setup if you know what your doing and you have knowledge and experience. Also, I want this to be a new project that us partners work on. I can easily promote this site and with some good SEO we can get it in the front page of google within a couple of months.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would be up for helping out. I have done some reviews before both game and film reviews, and can provide examples if thats helpful?