Duq Edouard

New User
Feb 14, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
Hello guys!

My name is CarbonEd14 and I'm a member of DCXproduction! So basically, DCXproduction is a gaming and pranks channel! We are 3 gamers from Belgium but don't worry most of our videos have english subtitles. We upload at least 1 video a week. If you like Minecraft Horror Movies, Pranks, FunTage, Horror Games or CSGO, this channel is for you!

Here you can watch our prank, A Russian In Brussels! (with English Subtitles and French Subtitles)

Here you can watch our best Minecraft Horror Movie, about Slenderman!

Thank you!

YukdefGaming

I try to be funny.
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family DCXproduction, I hope you guys can grow with Freedom and your time here is the best it can be :D

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys!

My name is CarbonEd14 and I'm a member of DCXproduction! So basically, DCXproduction is a gaming and pranks channel! We are 3 gamers from Belgium but don't worry most of our videos have english subtitles. We upload at least 1 video a week. If you like Minecraft Horror Movies, Pranks, FunTage, Horror Games or CSGO, this channel is for you!

Here you can watch our prank, A Russian In Brussels! (with English Subtitles and French Subtitles)

Here you can watch our best Minecraft Horror Movie, about Slenderman!

Thank you!
welcome to freedom :D

-------------------------------------------------------
Join my Freeloaderz Army
here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCET_pZB4ybZGg3-zcACEedw
if u want awesome games-->
https://www.g2a.com/r/freeloaderz

About me : i am a gamer and love it as a hobby and super duper enjoying it.......

Lets us join together/collab and have some fun of course !!!