PC Gaming Group

Smequle

New User
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey I am looking for dedicated youtubers to start a gaming group with me to play various PC games, the games I currently have are (CS:GO, GMOD and Minecraft) I currently have 3.5k subs but it does not matter how many subs you have if you want to be in the group as long as you make good quality videos. To join the group please relpy with your skype, youtube channel and your age!

Nerd Gaming

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Hi i just started a you tube channel and i was hoping if you guys can rate it my channel is mainly going to be about Black ops 3

VarietyBeast

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey man ill be starting a YouTube Channel in a few days. But i think ill be able to make good quality with my new setup. I am 14 :) my Skype is : VarietyBeast

Creeper1552

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2016
Hey I am looking for dedicated youtubers to start a gaming group with me to play various PC games, the games I currently have are (CS:GO, GMOD and Minecraft) I currently have 3.5k subs but it does not matter how many subs you have if you want to be in the group as long as you make good quality videos. To join the group please relpy with your skype, youtube channel and your age!
Youtube Name: JustinTheVideoGameMusicRemixer
Seriously hope you give some consideration to me :D