Gaming Gaming Editor HERE !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Guys ! My name is SimoEdits , I do CS:GO , COD and other Game Edits.I edit on Sony Vegas and I shall be starting to do Sony Vegas Tutorials and Effect Breakdowns.I hope you come and join the Editing Community !

My Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM4_fk4y-QYdxa8SlyAeqCw
Heya Simo, what got you interested in the shooter genre? Editing videos can make yourself stand out a lot more. Are you looking to meet friends on freedom, to grow your audience, or what do you have in mind? People like to know about you personally, and if you check out the welcoming post I linked you, it can definitely help ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

PCAddict

Rising User
Oct 2, 2015
Thanks Everyone for the welcoming :) , I Started playing Shooters since I was 8 years old , My first was C.S 1.6 at school , when my friend brought it in to ICT lessons.My friends later on showed me consoles games like MW2 and MW3. At that time trickshotting was huge and I remember my friends used to play all day just trying to get into Trickshotting teams.I was never a Console guy , never had one.My first PC had a Pentium D with 4 GB DDR2 Ram.I later on saved for a graphics Card and played Games like CS:GO and Black Ops 2 , And I still do !
I found FaZe Barker's Channel , (lead editor for FaZe) 2 years ago and I found his montages really entertaining.From then I learnt how to use Sony Vegas and Started to make edits on a game called Warface.I learnt from watching millions* of YouTube Tutorials and I thought 'why shouldn't I showcase my skills to other?' and this is why I have started YouTube ! :D
*that's how it feels like.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks Everyone for the welcoming :) , I Started playing Shooters since I was 8 years old , My first was C.S 1.6 at school , when my friend brought it in to ICT lessons.My friends later on showed me consoles games like MW2 and MW3. At that time trickshotting was huge and I remember my friends used to play all day just trying to get into Trickshotting teams.I was never a Console guy , never had one.My first PC had a Pentium D with 4 GB DDR2 Ram.I later on saved for a graphics Card and played Games like CS:GO and Black Ops 2 , And I still do !
I found FaZe Barker's Channel , (lead editor for FaZe) 2 years ago and I found his montages really entertaining.From then I learnt how to use Sony Vegas and Started to make edits on a game called Warface.I learnt from watching millions* of YouTube Tutorials and I thought 'why shouldn't I showcase my skills to other?' and this is why I have started YouTube ! :D
*that's how it feels like.
That's a long time for shooters! I was the same way for role playing games, I loved leveling up my characters :p Montages can be entertaining in the right light, and learning editing early on will definitely make you stand out easier ^^