Gaming Gaming Comedy Youtuber! IM FREAKEN CRAZY!

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
What up guys! ClumsySamurai is my YouTube channel currently at 114 sub (still small.) On my channel you will see a lot of different games that I play, I have some solo series (which Im improving on) gaming with friends and so on. If you check out my channel be sure to link yours in the comments so I can check yours too!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: ClumsySamurai

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
What up guys! ClumsySamurai is my YouTube channel currently at 114 sub (still small.) On my channel you will see a lot of different games that I play, I have some solo series (which Im improving on) gaming with friends and so on. If you check out my channel be sure to link yours in the comments so I can check yours too!
YOOOOOOOOO

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So what games are you currently working on?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Idk yet, I'm trying to get my channel get notice more, but I don't know how to do it tho. Which right now I been looking for a game to do a solo series.
Hmm i understand, growing your channel can be a challenge and i am also one that rather works solo. As of now i am busy with Titanfall 2 and Cod Infinite Warfare :p

Reactions: ClumsySamurai