The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello my name is the old gamer and am looking forward to have a partner with me in my gaming channel. I am a PC gamer i play all kind of games but i dont play always online with friends i the reason that i dont have any partner well i have one but i would need somebody else too, somebody active that wants to work with me and grow. If you want to be a partner with me leave a reply and ill chose someone in the reply section.

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
okey if you could give me your skype or something else that would be quicker to contact you! :)
Ok well i dont use skype very often but my steam name is Joey768.... and yes that is my real name or if you have TS3 heres the server IP 158.69.121.165 seach for a channel called Joey's channel and the password is 6969 :)

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey this is Alex from the youtube channel www.youtube.com/c/AlexPlaysHere I am posting this to announce my first episode to my shoutout series. This series is DIFFERENT from all other ones on youtube because not only do you GAIN SUBSCRIBERS but you also WIN FREE GRAPHICS.

All you have to do is...
1. SUBSCRIBE TO ME
2. LIKE AND COMMENT ON THIS VIDEO
3. TUNE IN TO ALL MY NEW VIDEOS FROM TODAY TILL NEXT FRIDAY AND LIKE AND COMMENT ON THOSE TOO!

I would love to subscribe in what way will you give me subscribers just a little question i was wondering, after ill subscribe :)

Maineris LTU

Rising User
Dec 19, 2014
Ok well i dont use skype very often but my steam name is Joey768.... and yes that is my real name or if you have TS3 heres the server IP 158.69.121.165 seach for a channel called Joey's channel and the password is 6969 :)
umm joey im waiting in teamspeak for 5h rightnow just saying!

Premium Gamer

Rising User
Jan 8, 2016
United State
YouTube
Hello my name is the old gamer and am looking forward to have a partner with me in my gaming channel. I am a PC gamer i play all kind of games but i dont play always online with friends i the reason that i dont have any partner well i have one but i would need somebody else too, somebody active that wants to work with me and grow. If you want to be a partner with me leave a reply and ill chose someone in the reply section.

I will like to collaborate with you TOG. am also looking for someone to collaborate with.

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
You per chance, play MOBAs? I play Heroes of the Storm specifically but we can do a video about whichever :p being newbies can mean fun times.

The Old Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canada
YouTube
You per chance, play MOBAs? I play Heroes of the Storm specifically but we can do a video about whichever :p being newbies can mean fun times.
Yeah i play heroes of the storm too, and one more games that looks like heroes of the storm but its not the same is Path of exile, but like i said i really like to play horror games just to see my reaction. but yeah we could.....