Gaming Gaming Channel

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Your name: VipFTW (i like using my online name as VipFTW).

(Optional) Where are you from?: Canada.

(Optional) How old are you?: 13.

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom thru searching the web and asking friends.

What made you join our forums?: I wanted to join the Freedom forums because I saw some really nice people talking about there channel and I wanted to reply only way to do that is to join, and also after a few days I thought why know make my own and I did.

What are your hobbies?: gaming, soccer, and life.

What is your favorite food? pizza, and pasta.

Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube because I love playing video games and I have started a channel before that almost hit 100 subs but it failed, but now I have a new channel that I have been making videos for about 8 months now and I have 245 subs and I am really great full because I know a lot of people are liking it.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to become bigger on youtuber and get comfortable because I plan to start vlogging when I am older if I get successful and if I don't make it that far I want to work at a bakery like my dad did.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel and want to start vlogging when i am older.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload Minecraft factions and mini games and hope to start recording other games.

When do you upload?: I am right now creating my own server in Minecraft and I have been inactive but once its up I am going to try to record daily, but that's a problem because I have school but I wont give up .

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSajIDrU3ZuU281V0yztHGg

Thank You for reading my forum and I hope you have a good day :)

Last edited:

LumbarHades

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! As always, you are free to ask me anything, as me and a few other people are on here regularly. I did check out your channel it did look pretty cool! If you would do the same and sub like I did, that would be great! Have a nice day!

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for the warm welcome and I will give your channel a look at.
may i ask how did you put your channel under your name?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask