Request Gaming channel review

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Wats up everyone just wanna start by thanking you for checking out my post. So iam a new youtuber and just starting to learn some editing and just wanted some feedback on my channel. Dont worry about being harsh i like good critism so heres my channel. And thanks agian for your time have a good one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNC5GUW-cFkjdjtpDwxQf8w
Your channel trailer is mainly just featuring your name. Showing off your personality can help a great deal. Have you considered putting a border on your profile picture? That way it can pop out more on your banner. Your thumbnails are nice, you're branding yourself ^^

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
Ya i need to get around to making a trailer im just waiting till i get a better grip on editing and ill definitly check out putting a border around my pic thanks for the tips xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Wats up everyone just wanna start by thanking you for checking out my post. So iam a new youtuber and just starting to learn some editing and just wanted some feedback on my channel. Dont worry about being harsh i like good critism so heres my channel. And thanks agian for your time have a good one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNC5GUW-cFkjdjtpDwxQf8w
Watching your channel i notice you use a intro as trailer. Try to make a montage of some of your gameplay moments with some music to grab the eye from newcomers.

Your only link amongst the Links is G+ while your banner contains Twitch. Add your social media an twitch links to it for faster navigation.

Your home screen contains Uploads/Playlists but i would also add Populair uploads to it.

Besides that i would work on your thumbnails, now i am not one to judge as i need to improve mine too but it would certainly attract the eye more ;)

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
Watching your channel i notice you use a intro as trailer. Try to make a montage of some of your gameplay moments with some music to grab the eye from newcomers.

Your only link amongst the Links is G+ while your banner contains Twitch. Add your social media an twitch links to it for faster navigation.

Your home screen contains Uploads/Playlists but i would also add Populair uploads to it.

Besides that i would work on your thumbnails, now i am not one to judge as i need to improve mine too but it would certainly attract the eye more ;)
Thanks man i definitly need to make some social media acounts for my channel and get that trailer done xD and thanks for the tip on adding popular uploads gumna do that asap thank you for the review

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks man i definitly need to make some social media acounts for my channel and get that trailer done xD and thanks for the tip on adding popular uploads gumna do that asap thank you for the review
No problem mate, hope it helps in improving your channel and social media is a must in cases like this. Have experienced some good growth by using Twitter and such.