Gaming Gaming Channel Looking To Do Collaborations!

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have been doing YouTube now for a little more than 2 years and I have had SO much fun! When I first started my channel, I was only worried about the numbers and not about the quality of content. I used to post videos just to keep up with the consistency on my channel and I quickly came to realize that I was uploading very poor quality videos. I ultimately came to this realization when I was watching one of KEEMSTAR's videos and he said to "treat every video you upload as a job interview!" This made so much sense to me and it ultimately helped me to get to the point that I am at now. However, I still felt that there was more I could do for my channel and I think I've just figured it out after watching this video; I NEED TO DO COLLABORATIONS! This is something that I have always been reluctant to do in the past because I have always seen myself as a very independent person and I usually don't like to rely on other people. However, I listened to George's points as well as those from other Freedom! members and realized that I could help myself and others grow if I did more videos with people. If anyone is interested in making Call of Duty PC videos with me, (I know it's not a popular platform, sorry about that) then please do not hesitate to send me a message or comment on one of my videos! I really look forward to doing videos with other YouTubers and even my fans!

Here's my channel if you want to check me out! - https://www.youtube.com/user/prohenis

George's helpful video:

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
Hey just read your post and I too started my youtube channel worrying about the numbers rather than my quality. I got very frustrated because I wasnt getting views and quit youtube for a very long time. I came back and focused about having fun with my channel then stopped uploading to focus more on streaming. Now that I want to get back into youtube and continue streaming I find myself very bored at times playing with myself (not in that why you sicko XD ) I too was very reluctant to collab with anyone because I was too worried about what if they dont like me? What if I dont like them? but I came to the conclusion that veryone is just trying to have fun. I only have COD 4 on pc but I play a multitude of games. You may look at my channel and pass right over me because of only having 50ish subs and thats cool I understand but I would like to collab.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey just read your post and I too started my youtube channel worrying about the numbers rather than my quality. I got very frustrated because I wasnt getting views and quit youtube for a very long time. I came back and focused about having fun with my channel then stopped uploading to focus more on streaming. Now that I want to get back into youtube and continue streaming I find myself very bored at times playing with myself (not in that why you sicko XD ) I too was very reluctant to collab with anyone because I was too worried about what if they dont like me? What if I dont like them? but I came to the conclusion that veryone is just trying to have fun. I only have COD 4 on pc but I play a multitude of games. You may look at my channel and pass right over me because of only having 50ish subs and thats cool I understand but I would like to collab.
Thanks for sharing your story too man! It's good to know that I'm not the only one out there! I unfortunately do not have COD 4 on PC but I do have Minecraft and I would be willing to make a commentary for your channel or something along those lines. If you want to do anything, PM me on my forum account and we'll see if we can do something together!

HardcoreG4MeR

New User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
i also have a channel an love gaming id be more than happy to give you channel a shout out if you would do the same id love to do some colabs with you .

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have been doing YouTube now for a little more than 2 years and I have had SO much fun! When I first started my channel, I was only worried about the numbers and not about the quality of content. I used to post videos just to keep up with the consistency on my channel and I quickly came to realize that I was uploading very poor quality videos. I ultimately came to this realization when I was watching one of KEEMSTAR's videos and he said to "treat every video you upload as a job interview!" This made so much sense to me and it ultimately helped me to get to the point that I am at now. However, I still felt that there was more I could do for my channel and I think I've just figured it out after watching this video; I NEED TO DO COLLABORATIONS! This is something that I have always been reluctant to do in the past because I have always seen myself as a very independent person and I usually don't like to rely on other people. However, I listened to George's points as well as those from other Freedom! members and realized that I could help myself and others grow if I did more videos with people. If anyone is interested in making Call of Duty PC videos with me, (I know it's not a popular platform, sorry about that) then please do not hesitate to send me a message or comment on one of my videos! I really look forward to doing videos with other YouTubers and even my fans!

Here's my channel if you want to check me out! - https://www.youtube.com/user/prohenis

George's helpful video:

George's helpful video:
Hey, fancy meeting you here! I currently don't have any games fir the PC, but if you want you can add my

George's helpful video:
gopedfred is my user name on Steam. I don't have any games for it atm, but if you'd like to add me we can collaborate sometime soon. I play anything, so I'm open to any games/any idea