Service Request Gaming Channel Design (logo,banner,outro,intro)

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
I've Changed my Youtube channel name and would like to change my logo,banner,intro and outro
I am willing to pay if necessary but i wanna choose the best content
thanks in advance :)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello, I do some Illustrations, while I cant offer to do full branding, I can offer to make a unique character drawing that other artists would be able to work into the banner and possibly other branding.

Portfolio: confusednerd.deviantart.com

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
Hello, I do some Illustrations, while I cant offer to do full branding, I can offer to make a unique character drawing that other artists would be able to work into the banner and possibly other branding.

Portfolio: confusednerd.deviantart.com

would like to see like an example of what you would give me if possible :L

Creaat

New User
Sep 19, 2016
I'm a professionist gfx
message me back if interessed.
i can do logo and banner if you want. (tell me styles and colour ecc..)
For the logo and banner i want something like 5€ for the logo and 10€ for the banner. (i will show my works in private)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I'm a professionist gfx
message me back if interessed.
i can do logo and banner if you want. (tell me styles and colour ecc..)
For the logo and banner i want something like 5€ for the logo and 10€ for the banner. (i will show my works in private)
dont see why a "professionist" (?) would not show his portfolio publicly... I personally refer people to good artists that I know, not sharing your portfolio only decreases your chances to get more clients.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I think your stuff is cool but what sort of idea would you go for for my channel
well that normally would be up to you.... Assuming you want to keep your channel gaming oriented, it could be a character based on you holding a controller, or maybe some sort of weapon if you prefer specific gaming genre to represent it (for example a sword if you play lots of fantasy games, etc etc.)

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
well that normally would be up to you.... Assuming you want to keep your channel gaming oriented, it could be a character based on you holding a controller, or maybe some sort of weapon if you prefer specific gaming genre to represent it (for example a sword if you play lots of fantasy games, etc etc.)

well my gaming name is 'thereaperhd' but play alot of cod, overwatch and some attack on titans and dragonballz so would be really interested in using something cool out of that like

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
well my gaming name is 'thereaperhd' but play alot of cod, overwatch and some attack on titans and dragonballz so would be really interested in using something cool out of that like
Well I can send you a couple of sketches and then you can decide or come up with something else if you want. Also please decide if you want this as a free request or a paid one. I have a thread here explaining how that works - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/free-paid-negotiable-unique-character-designs.211816/

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
I'd pay you like but would really like to see some sketches:)
These 2 are the ones I liked the best, but maybe you have some better ideas, feel free to share your thoughts :)

Reactions: mcglinko

mcglinko

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
Ireland
These 2 are the ones I liked the best, but maybe you have some better ideas, feel free to share your thoughts :)
i really like the one on the left :) could i possibly get like a grimreaper type logo in the character like on the gun or something just to make it more towards my gamertag :) thanks