EnderCrewOfficial

Apr 19, 2016
EnderCrewO_
Hi guys' just starting out my channel and haven't posted much content of commentary for my minecraft videos because I'm still searching for a great microphone or headset that isn't super expensive (70$+)
please let me know what you guys think!

Sauceddie

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Idk if you made your decision yet, but I can personally vouch for the Yeti. I bought it for my saxophone recording projects and holy cow thats a good mic. Ive also been using it for my gameplays (starting from my 4th video coming out on Thusrday) and I couldn't imagine a better microphone for the price. The yeti comes with on mic controls that affect gain, reverb, etc. also has a headphone jack for monitoring. Anyway, hope this helps!

SPC RedIrish

Rising User
Apr 6, 2016
New Hampshire
YouTube
I got the Blue Snowball for $40 from Amazon and it works great. The only thing i wish it had was a pop filter but thats nothing a bit of foam cant fix. doesn't have to be pretty, just functional.

Oneall Agosto

New User
Oct 29, 2014
YouTube
I Highly recommend a Blue Snowball! They are cheap and still great quality! and for a headset dont buy a "Gaming Headset" I would recommend buying a good pair of studio headsets. for about $50 you can get as much bang for your buck as if you bought a pair of A40s... Dead serious