Games you are most looking forward to play?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I'm gonna go with fallout 4 and No Man's Sky. Both look super sick. sick in a good...
Only a few more days until Fallout is released, are you excited? :D
Uncharted 4 and the new Mirrors Edge but that's gonna take a while before its release,
I am also really looking forward to the new Need for Speed game which is gonna release soon.
Need for speed is always fun, especially in most wanted running from cops :D

Reactions: USB

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
I can't wait to get my hands on Ghost Recon Wetlands, the game looks amazing and also the diffrent types of game play you can adapt in to the missions.

MentalGnat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2015
England, UK
YouTube
MentalGnat
Kingdom Hearts III is one I looking for. Fallout 4, as I got it like a week ago but haven't even had chance to play it, that's something I gonna do today.

Also can't wait till the finale version of Kenshi is out, that game is looking quite good, though it contains it's fair share of bugs.

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
KH3 and Final Fantasy XV

O boyyy
Yes I do agree the remake is going to awesome this should of been the game they should of made.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 10/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Future games? Not sure, I know I was SUPER excited to play MSG V: Phantom Pain, and it's STILL just as fun as when I first picked it up. Fallout 4 is pretty good, but not gonna cover it on the channel since it's being uploaded by every channel already by now....would rather do MGS instead and play Fallout 4 during my down time.

Bannik13

Rising User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
AC Syndicate for me!! I have a collectors edition sitting there ready to go but I refuse to start it until I complete Unity 100%. Which is harder than it sounds because I'm focusing on Diablo 3 videos and hearthstone :p

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
First would have to be Tales of Symphonia, second is Final Fantasy VII remake. I would say KH3 as well, but I have to play the other games first, and I only played the first one as of yet.

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Seen another great game I like the look of Detroit on PS4 that's a game I like to play. What your views on the trailer leave a reply I would like to see your views?