Games vs TV

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Games, just because they are so much more interactive! Don't get me wrong though I don't mind TV and by that I mean watching complete season without any commercials and without having to wait for the next's week episode! Mind you games do cost alot of money to buy and play because of the platform purchase but just love them so much!

Cheers mate :)

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
For me it depends. I love binging tv on Netflix and HBO, however that can't beat the likes of SOME games. That said it's like 50/50 for me. Now if we're talking tv on a normal week to week basis, gaming wins lol

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Games and movies are very similar in the way that both have a start and an end.. The difference is the journey.. In a movie, everything is laid out for you. You just sit back and watch, as a spectator. In games, you get to choose what happens in the middle of the story. Do you go left or right? .. What if you ran away fast instead of going through it all with stealth? ... It's the journey man. I prefer games. I prefer playing through my own stories, making my own choices, experience everything first-hand :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
For me only time I watch TV if there is a any sport game (Any sport) I like to watch or I just don't want play video game at that moment (But that's very rarely) and for Games its mostly all the time beside sport games on TV but beside that I'm playing games like rabbit on a mission.