Games to play on Twitch?

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
So I am a YouTuber and I thought I would expand into Twitch as well to gain additional subs which I have, and to have a better chance at earning some kind of donation. I stream on YouTube a couple times a week and stream on Twitch through the week. I have been playing Napoleon Total War and Banished on Twitch but they don't get much attention (I understand that the games are not too popular at all though), So I am wondering what games would be good to stream on Twitch? I play a lot of Rocket League but I am bad at it so as much as I want to stream it, it is best I don't haha.

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
HI i have the same thing never sure what to play for a stream I tend to find Grand Theft Auto Online is a good one as you can get the audience to join in providing they have the game on the same platform. But I think generally the latest release games are the best to stream as there new and people want to see them. Though if like me and cant afford to buy every new game that comes out it does tend to get a little bit tricky.
Play what you enjoy playing the generally people will join and watch as your enjoying the game giving a better atmosphere for the stream. Good luck keep on going :D

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
A good one I can recommend is H1Z1 as you have kind of a narrative story when you drop in on an island full of other people trying to kill you, tend to work well with the people watching! Also any RTS game you like (I can personally recommend Coh2) and last but not least; Overwatch.

Hope this helped, breh!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Live streaming on Twitch and Youtube Gaming is something wich can net you many views or zero during the hours. It depends on your follower base, most games are going to the bigger ones out there making it difficult to get noticed but by staying consistent and building a base then in time you will notice your audience will grow bigger ;)

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Jackbox Party Pack games are a good game to play when you want to get your viewers involved as it will keep them engaged in the stream.