Games I like.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Well I love a lot of games, a lot of people like games due to graphics but for me its Gameplay. A Fan of Pokémon and Star Wars so I like star wars games including Jedi Knight Series. I also love RTS Games which conclude of Company of Heroes, Total War and Men of War. Huge Fan of Fallout and its lore (And Star Wars Lore) COD before it went futuristic so the ones with exo jumping are terrible. Realistic games like Rising Storm and other things. What a long list. I play Old GBA games too so I'm allround. My Favorite GBA game has to be Harvest Moon and when they made Stardew Valley I was hiped up to it. I like Open World games like Gta And Survival Games like Dayz and H1Z1. I love Arma 2 The Sims omg forget it I love a lot of games so share what games you all like and if you all like the games I have or anything similar. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I completely agree the exo suits in COD really ruined it for me. As for me the best Star Wars game has to be Knights of the Old Republic, and like you I am also a big fan of Fallout, have to say I really enjoyed going through Fallout 4. To be truthful I'm a avid gamer and will play all sorts of games be that RTS, RPG, FPS, or anything in between.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
I completely agree the exo suits in COD really ruined it for me. As for me the best Star Wars game has to be Knights of the Old Republic, and like you I am also a big fan of Fallout, have to say I really enjoyed going through Fallout 4. To be truthful I'm a avid gamer and will play all sorts of games be that RTS, RPG, FPS, or anything in between.
Knights of the Old Republic was good although it was hard to play since I didn't always know where to go. I played both games but haven't made it super far.

Jxtremewolf

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Jxtremewolf
I enjoy a lot of games but I would say my prefer genres would be MMOs and RPG elements. For shooter games I mainly play those for the co-op story mode like Halo, Gears and Borderlands, also enjoying tower defense games Dungeon Defenders 1 I enjoy playing. For favorite games Fire Emblem series, Pokemon series, Gears of War series, Borderlands.

oRedOG

New User
Mar 6, 2017
YouTube
RedOGTweet
Games i like? We'll there are many games that i like i can list a few here. All Cod, CS:GO, GTA V, DOOM, Destiny, 2k15, 2k16, 2k17, TitanFall, Titanfall 2, etc.