GamerZ.Exe

New User
Nov 11, 2015
Dubai
YouTube
Your name: GamerZ.Exe
(Optional) Where are you from?: United Arab Emirates / Dubai
(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!?: I was searching for good youtube partnerships and I found this
What made you join our forums?: Because I want to earn more points (xD)
What is your favorite food? : lasagna
Why did you start YouTube? I started my youtube channel a while ago but I just started using it
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I want to become a famous youtuber
What kind of channel do you run?: I am running a tech channel
What kind of content do you upload? How-to videos and tutorials
When do you upload?: Everyday
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFbv-pOszaWRMngVyInUEAA[DOUBLEPOST=1447410983][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @GamerZ.Exe,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I run a tech channel as well! :) How-to and tutorial videos are great and helpful, I'm sure the community appreciates your work! Do you have any plans on expanding the tech that you cover on your channel, perhaps some peripherals, smartphones and accessories, gadgets, etc.?

Lasagna has to be one of my favourite foods as well, it's either that or pizza haha. I really like your username by the way, I think it's pretty cool!

Check out the "Technology" section if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing yo around!

Reactions: GamerZ.Exe

GamerZ.Exe

New User
Nov 11, 2015
Dubai
YouTube
Hi @GamerZ.Exe,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I run a tech channel as well! :) How-to and tutorial videos are great and helpful, I'm sure the community appreciates your work! Do you have any plans on expanding the tech that you cover on your channel, perhaps some peripherals, smartphones and accessories, gadgets, etc.?

Lasagna has to be one of my favourite foods as well, it's either that or pizza haha. I really like your username by the way, I think it's pretty cool!

Check out the "Technology" section if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing yo around!
Hello Danny! thanks a lot for your feedback i'm willing to help people with almost everything I am studying Technology and i'm really good at it.

And i'm also a pawno scripter.

Reactions: Danny