Gaming GamerTye's Introduction! :)

What kind of videos would most appeal to you guys!? Choose all that apply!

• Minecraft Factions

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • CSGO Ninja Defusing and Clips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ark Survival Series

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gmod Skits/Minecraft Skits

• Minecraft Minigames (Hunger Games, Skywars, ETC)

• Overwatch

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

GamerTye

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey how's it going everybody!? I recently started youtubing some minecraft and so far have fallen in love with the whole process of recording and editing. Right now I am making videos of minecraft, and I play many game modes, but I also soon plan to upload some more CSGO ninja defuses I have from a lot of demos. I also plan to start an Ark Survival Evolved series, some funny gmod skits, and possibly some overwatch videos. I have big plans for my channel and would very much appreciate support from you guys! Also I know how tough just starting off is and love to help others, so if you need any help editing, or just need another person to support your channel with subscribing, viewing, and liking just let me know I will gladly do so!

I would also very much appreciate if you all could subscribe and check out the videos, and leave a like if you enjoy the content!

Hope you guys enjoy my channel so far and give me a chance, I have another video being uploaded in about a day or two, and big plans following that! Thanks for reading!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cameron4938

Last edited: