Gamers: What do you use to record facecams?

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
When I record video games, I use a Logitech C525 webcam for my facecam. It's not the best choice compared to the more commonly used C920, but what I like about it is the 360 swivel. On top of that, for the content I produce, a webcam capable of recording in 720p is already decent enough that I can accept it.

Formerly, I used various built-in webcams depending on the laptop I used. More recently, this was the built-in webcam on my Lenovo G50. However, when I moved over to a new desk in the same room, I didn't realize it until 2 weeks later, but I had scratched the lens of the webcam and I didn't know how it happened. Since I realized it, I went out and bought the C525 and since then, it's been working like a charm.

And now I leave it to the gamers of the community to share what webcams or video cameras they use to record facecams, if any.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
When I record video games, I use a Logitech C525 webcam for my facecam. It's not the best choice compared to the more commonly used C920, but what I like about it is the 360 swivel. On top of that, for the content I produce, a webcam capable of recording in 720p is already decent enough that I can accept it.

Formerly, I used various built-in webcams depending on the laptop I used. More recently, this was the built-in webcam on my Lenovo G50. However, when I moved over to a new desk in the same room, I didn't realize it until 2 weeks later, but I had scratched the lens of the webcam and I didn't know how it happened. Since I realized it, I went out and bought the C525 and since then, it's been working like a charm.

And now I leave it to the gamers of the community to share what webcams or video cameras they use to record facecams, if any.
I use litecamHD, it turns on when you set it up properly. You have a ton of options for resolution, border around the webcam, and placement ^^

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I had been using a really old style webcam before my self but there wasnt really any options with it to adjust color etc. So I brought a tripod and use my Iphone 6 found that works really well if you have one. In a way saves money and quality is really good and its portable and wirless. :D Did look at getting the logitech c920 my self as they have good reviews.