Music Game Music Composer

SundaraMusic

Rising User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone.

I am a musician who focuses solely on the production of music to fit games. Typically Fantasy and RPG.

But, you never know I may do other genres as well.

My dream is to have my music heard and reach as many people as possible. Being a lone artists and NOT a professional it is simply a hobby I take very seriously.

My music is all free and you can use it in your videos or game projects if you are doing them. All I ask is that I am credited.

Here is my first release :).

Thank you so very much for your time.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Here's your introduction post, haha! xD

Welcome to Freedom! We have a lot of content creators here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a good use for your music. If you ever need anything or have any concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're all a friendly bunch of people, and we all want to help :)

Reactions: SundaraMusic

SundaraMusic

Rising User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
Here's your introduction post, haha! xD

Welcome to Freedom! We have a lot of content creators here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find a good use for your music. If you ever need anything or have any concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're all a friendly bunch of people, and we all want to help :)
Well hello again. And thank you very much :).

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone.

I am a musician who focuses solely on the production of music to fit games. Typically Fantasy and RPG.

My dream is to have my music heard and reach as many people as possible. Being a lone artists and NOT a professional it is simply a hobby I take very seriously.

My music is all free and you can use it in your videos or game projects if you are doing them. All I ask is that I am credited.

Hello to you too Sundara! That sounds really intense, what got you interested in making that genre of music? Reaching more people is definitely possible with the right resources ^^

Reactions: SundaraMusic

SundaraMusic

Rising User
Apr 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Sundara! That sounds really intense, what got you interested in making that genre of music? Reaching more people is definitely possible with the right resources ^^
Playing epic games and just being blown away by the compositions. When you walk into a new area and the song fits. It adds to the entire experience. I have played many video games and for the most part found myself just listening to the music. It inspired me to try my own :).

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone.

welcome bro hope we can grow together

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Playing epic games and just being blown away by the compositions. When you walk into a new area and the song fits. It adds to the entire experience. I have played many video games and for the most part found myself just listening to the music. It inspired me to try my own :).
Epic games are legit to play, music can really enhance the games ^^ Having correct song choices is rare, but very welcoming :p

MultiUS

Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
I really enjoyed listening to that track bro 100%. Hope you get a good placement in a big video game project.