Solved Gamdias Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundEffects

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
YouTube
So about 4 months ago I applied for a Gamdias sponsorship. Two months passed by and the support team said it takes up to 2 months for them to review your application since they get so many applications a day. I was like oh, okay that's fine. Another two months have passed by and no response from these guys. I easily fit the 4th tier for their sponsorship program but why haven't they even sent me a email saying they are processing the application?

Either Gamdias is a joke or my application got virtually sucked into a black hole. And if it was the black hole then I at least should be able to make another application.

Last edited:

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I have just checked your channel. Tier 4 sponsorship is the smallest they offer and it requires more than 10,000 views per month. If you have applied with the channel in you signature you wouldn`t match the requirements.

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Gamedias sponsored us for a little bit but eventually stopped because no ROI or return on investment sadly these companies would only probably allow this for larger partners.

They don't sponsor us anymore, that's why you didn't get anything back.

Upvote 0

SoundEffects

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
YouTube
Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic
Upvote 0

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Really? I'm about to hit 40 thousand views for this month

this is a pic of my analytics: https://gyazo.com/4f61445af45a44945027330b69d710d2
Sorry dude, I have only looked at the views you had on the videos you have uploaded in the last month.
It was a shot in the wild.

However, what I don`t understand if the company is no longer supporting this network, why is this still advertised and mentioned in the Dashboard....
How do we know what is actually offered?

Upvote 0

Raptorr

HD Gameplays, Unboxings & Reviews
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Really? I'm about to hit 40 thousand views for this month

this is a pic of my analytics: https://gyazo.com/4f61445af45a44945027330b69d710d2
it is about subs more as well, you NEED a subase and projecting a review to 500 of your subs isnt gonna get them very far lol, personally the way I look at it is I get around 600K views per month and if i only got a headset, then damn, you need a heck of a lot more

Upvote 0

Rocky55119

The Rock of Freedom!
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2015
YouTube
Rocky55119
Gamedias sponsored us for a little bit but eventually stopped because no ROI or return on investment sadly these companies would only probably allow this for larger partners.

They don't sponsor us anymore, that's why you didn't get anything back.

>They don't sponsor us anymore.

Who runs the dashboard team, they're the first sponsorship we have as an option.

Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.