Gaining Subscribers

Dennis Gromov

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I was wondering how do I make other channels find me and sub to me? I feel like most people just stick to people that they are subbed to and don't travel looking for other channels. How do I get people to become a member of the potatoes?
I was also wondering how do the Freedom! forums and the main website help me gain and how do I use them to my full advantage?
You don't have to answer all of these but just what you can.
Thank You!!

Reactions: Ms.Mallet

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I was wondering how do I make other channels find me and sub to me? I feel like most people just stick to people that they are subbed to and don't travel looking for other channels. How do I get people to become a member of the potatoes?
I was also wondering how do the Freedom! forums and the main website help me gain and how do I use them to my full advantage?
You don't have to answer all of these but just what you can.
Thank You!!
I've said this a lot of times but i'll say it again, Freedom isn't supposed to give you a massive amount of subs and views, it gives you tips and extra features to help you grow on your own, as for other channels subbing to you people not searching for other channels is just normal and a way to help that is leave some funny comments on videos you watch, for example I have another channel that I just comment on and it has 61 subscribers somehow.

ItsZombieDude

Rising User
Try to advertise your content on the designated forums, I check it out sometimes to see what people are doing. If you are doing a unique video I'll check it out. I tend not to look at the tons of Minecraft LPs.

You could also just making videos with other YouTubers.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Make content that people have never seen before and they will come. Youtube has a huge audience, although making unique videos is the tricky part.

As well as these forums make sure you check out the free tools given by Freedom, things like the version of Tubebuddy would cost $20 but you can use it for free as a Freedom partner. More tools are also listed on the dashboard.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is more about meeting with people who travel the same road. Gamers have high chance of finding other gamers trough social media, forums, gaming, youtube and meet up this way expanding your network with making connections wich leads to possible subs and so on. At least that is how it works for me for the past 3 years of my YT career.