PC FUNNY MOMENTS YOUTUBER JOIN US NOW!! (PC)

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys! My name is Woozy and I am looking for other YouTuber's that are into doing Funny Moments! I'm always seeking for other great commentators and love to meet new personalities! Of course we want people who are a bit experienced and can show for it. Thats purely because as a group wed like to induct YouTuber's that have a basis and some community structured around their channel. Now be cautious because some of the things we say are a bit more for an older viewing age. I am really passionate for comedy and have been finding great ways to mod the games we play for example Garry's Mod with the Body Mods in game modes and Hide and Seek. Please no trolls or channels that dont fit the requirements, its only fair!

Requirements:
  • Good Personality
  • No Squeaking
  • Decent Editing
  • Decent Microphone
  • Humorous
  • Alive

Games:
  • Garry's Mod
  • Rocket league
  • CoD Black ops 3
  • CoD: World at War
  • Counter Strike Global Offensive
  • ...etc (any multiplayer game that will be funny)
If you have any interest then please fill out the below to learn a bit about you then will check out your channel and view your content.

YTName:
Time Zone:
Mic:
Games:
Ex.
YTName: Woozypictures
Time Zone: GMT
Mic: Blue Microphone Spark
Games: 100+

Ewick Plays

Rising User
Dec 31, 2015
YTName: Ewick
Time Zone: EST
Mic: Astro A40 Tournament Ready
Games:CSGO, Garry's Mod, Minecraft (I can get other games depending on what we record)

Alex Thomas

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Would love to collaborate with you man! I am an editor at heart so it's a good fit.

YTName: DeFalt or MicroPlayStudios
Mic: Blue Yeti Studio Mic
Games: Garry's Mod, GTA V(PC), Minecraft, CS:GO, Dawn of War Soulstorm

I use adobe creative cloud (Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop) for my editing.