Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CMB Youtube

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Your name/alias: Bogdan (aka CMB on youtube)
Where are you from?: I am from Romania.
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!?: A friend told me about this community
What made you join our forums?: I heared that this is a very friendly community that can help you grow faster.
What are your hobbies?: My principal hobby (I don't really know that it really is a hobby, but..) to have fun with my friends, I like travelling, etc.
What is your favorite food?: Pizza is love, pizza is life.
Why did you start YouTube?: I am playing video games from the age of 5, I made a lot of friends here and we're having so much fun everytime we're playing, so one day I was thinking, 'Should I upload this on Youtube?', and I had a really really good feedback, so I continued.
What is your biggest dream?: To grow as much as I can, in this way I will entretain more and more people.
What kind of channel do you run?: Funny moments in gaming (especially CS:GO). For the moment I speak in romanian, but when I will get to 4-5k subs, I will go for english.
How frequently do you upload?: About 2-4 days. It's hard to edit all that stuff, and I need breaks too.

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
unfortunately I don't speak romanian so I can't understand your channel. But you video quality and sound is pretty good it seems! :) best of luck to you! :)