PlayStation Funny Moments Group

Cameron Blair

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone I am looking for some people to create a funny moments type of group with, the games that I am looking to upload are GTA 5, BO3 and Rocket League. I run a YouTube channel with 100+ subscribers. It would be good if I could colab with some people that are around the same subscriber range as me so I could gain some subscribers aswell. If you are interested hit me up on PSN: CBlairzy or dm me on twitter @ByBlairzy

TheKingCranee

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
USA
YouTube
Just check out your channel bro. I can definitely collab as well if you're interested. If you want to reach me faster, send me a message via youtube or twitter. (My twitter is on my youtube channel)

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Hey everyone I am looking for some people to create a funny moments type of group with, the games that I am looking to upload are GTA 5, BO3 and Rocket League. I run a YouTube channel with 100+ subscribers. It would be good if I could colab with some people that are around the same subscriber range as me so I could gain some subscribers aswell. If you are interested hit me up on PSN: CBlairzy or dm me on twitter @ByBlairzy
i have bo3 and like uploading funny videos, just need people to play with and get some funny moments type videos