Request Funny Moments Gaming Channel

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
Hi guys,
I recently started uploading again, and I am stuck at 85 subscribers. Why do you think that is? What do I need to improve? I'm a lost cause at this point because it's impossible for me to gain new active audience without sounding very "I'm here just to self-promote". Thanks!

Here's my channel!

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
I don't have a lot of time but here's a tip! Skip the "speeding up the video" thingy! try to cut instead, I mean it's a funny moments video not a speedy video! :) Keep it up m8! Maybe I'll be back to review for real when I got the time! xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys,
I recently started uploading again, and I am stuck at 85 subscribers. Why do you think that is? What do I need to improve? I'm a lost cause at this point because it's impossible for me to gain new active audience without sounding very "I'm here just to self-promote". Thanks!

Here's my channel!
Try compiling all your best moments for a new introduction video. Have you tried marketing your videos where they are relevant? Making shareable videos would work as well, because funny moments are hard to get shared often enough with all the other gaming montages going about.

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
I don't have a lot of time but here's a tip! Skip the "speeding up the video" thingy! try to cut instead, I mean it's a funny moments video not a speedy video! :) Keep it up m8! Maybe I'll be back to review for real when I got the time! xD
Thank you !! :) I will change the editing style

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
Try compiling all your best moments for a new introduction video. Have you tried marketing your videos where they are relevant? Making shareable videos would work as well, because funny moments are hard to get shared often enough with all the other gaming montages going about.
I tried reddit and all, but still nothing. No comments, etc. I can't find any other way than collaborating now I guess.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I tried reddit and all, but still nothing. No comments, etc. I can't find any other way than collaborating now I guess.
Reddit is oversaturated with videos, it's hard to get noticed unless something sparks with everyone that watches a video. Getting noticed is increasingly hard due to everyone making so many videos lately. It might take time, but collaboration works ^^