enerjizegamingHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi there. I make funny montage videos of me and my friends, Sub and UK. We play games such as GTA Online and COD. We are on ps4 only and enjoy playing random games and messing around. I am the only to record HD montages and upload 3 a week so far. I am looking to extend the crew. I am looking for people that can have fun, enjoy games and don't try hard all the time. Requirements below.

Requirements:
Speak 100% perfect English
Record good quality videos (720p - 1080)
Edit videos well
Be respectful to each other
Have fun
ps4

The style of videos I make are similar to Vanoss, Wildcat ect. If you have the requirements then all you need to do is make a montage of this style and send me a link to the video. If you would like, you can watch a few of my videos to see what I am looking for. Sorry if there seems to be a lot of rules and stuff but it's all there to improve the quality so that we can make videos together. My aim is to make people laugh and enjoy YouTube.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi there. I make funny montage videos of me and my friends, Sub and UK. We play games such as GTA Online and COD. We are on ps4 only and enjoy playing random games and messing around. I am the only to record HD montages and upload 3 a week so far. I am looking to extend the crew. I am looking for people that can have fun, enjoy games and don't try hard all the time. Requirements below.

Requirements:
Speak 100% perfect English
Record good quality videos (720p - 1080)
Edit videos well
Be respectful to each other
Have fun
ps4

The style of videos I make are similar to Vanoss, Wildcat ect. If you have the requirements then all you need to do is make a montage of this style and send me a link to the video. If you would like, you can watch a few of my videos to see what I am looking for. Sorry if there seems to be a lot of rules and stuff but it's all there to improve the quality so that we can make videos together. My aim is to make people laugh and enjoy YouTube.
I can't collab because I'm a music channel, but good luck anyways! :)

JSmart

New User
Mar 11, 2017
Do you play any other games on PS4? I don't have either of those games since I mainly play on PC.