Fun hobby ideas

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
learn a new language, play darts the better you get the more fun it is, and try everything out that comes your way how knows maybe you like it

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Well I just realised what my hobby is. I shoot and edit cinematography with my gopro. I've been doing it for around 2 weeks and never realised it was my hobby until a few minutes ago.
Looks like you figured it out already, but in case you want something new down the line :D
D&D - Might need few extra people, could be hard to get enough nerdy people but well worth the struggle :)
Go (This one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game) ) Is actually a really interesting game, if you're into anything like chess or checkers, you might get hooked. BE WARE The game is so deep you might be stuck for life.
Novels (Or manga and anime if that's more of your thing). I don't need to explain this one xD

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Looks like you figured it out already, but in case you want something new down the line :D
D&D - Might need few extra people, could be hard to get enough nerdy people but well worth the struggle :)
Go (This one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(game) ) Is actually a really interesting game, if you're into anything like chess or checkers, you might get hooked. BE WARE The game is so deep you might be stuck for life.
Novels (Or manga and anime if that's more of your thing). I don't need to explain this one xD
Ya, I play D&D but as you already said it's very hard to find people who will play. But a few weeks ago I discovered a group of about 4 people I know in school play D&D. They said I should join them some time so that's problem solved.

I enjoy landscape photography, and tennis when the weather is nice. Those are a couple of my hobbies.
I got a camera for Christmas and like to take photos of animals and stuff like that

P.S I had no idea that people would still reply, I posted this thread last year when I was in France

Reactions: RyanSellers