Elias Frost

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
EliasFrostTwits
Hey folks!
My name is Elias, I'm new to Freedom!
My channel is full of (gothic/metal/rock)cover songs, mostly from animated films and series. Songs My Little Pony is my latest work (3 of 6 songs complete), I also sing pop songs in metal style, or (in the case of Caramelldansen just in other mood).

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Elias!
I used to be a massive Metal fan as a teenager (my erm, emo-phase is what my parents called it :p ) so I'll check your channel for sure!
My little Pony in Metal-version, that's gotta be a first :p Good luck with your channel and music!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey folks!
My channel is full of (gothic/metal/rock)cover songs, mostly from animated films and series. Songs My Little Pony is my latest work (3 of 6 songs complete), I also sing pop songs in metal style, or (in the case of Caramelldansen just in other mood).
Welcome to the community!

Very good music brother, good luck and keep up the good music :)

Elias Frost

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
EliasFrostTwits
Welcome to the family happy to have you on board :)
Welcome to Freedom Elias!
I used to be a massive Metal fan as a teenager (my erm, emo-phase is what my parents called it :p ) so I'll check your channel for sure!
My little Pony in Metal-version, that's gotta be a first :p Good luck with your channel and music!
Welcome to the community!

Very good music brother, good luck and keep up the good music :)
Thank you! I'm really happy to be here:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey folks!
Hey there Elias, I haven't seen anyone with your name in a long while! Cover songs are interesting, do you work on your own personal songs as well? Song writing can be a bit trifling at times when you don't have the inspiration for writing.

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey there Elias, I haven't seen anyone with your name in a long while! Cover songs are interesting, do you work on your own personal songs as well? Song writing can be a bit trifling at times when you don't have the inspiration for writing.
Lol, my son's name is Elias :) maybe that's one of the reasons I immediately noticed the post...

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
oh my Pixels, that would scare me to death :p he's only 8 ;-p
I heard that there was an 11 year old that just gained over 150,000 subs in a few days, it' was quite the sight to behold! And side note, I hope things go well on your end too Hungry, since I don't want to overly clout the post on accident ^^

Elias Frost

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
EliasFrostTwits
I'm actually work as composer in "real life":)
making cover songs is my strategy to gain some audience, and "level up" my performing (and recording) skills!) I have at least 2 albums on project stage - I'm just waiting for a good moment to release them

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey folks!
Welcome, glad to have you apart of the freedom family.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey folks!
Welcome to the Fam

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm actually work as composer in "real life":)
making cover songs is my strategy to gain some audience, and "level up" my performing (and recording) skills!) I have at least 2 albums on project stage - I'm just waiting for a good moment to release them
Seriously? That makes me want to be a radio show host so badly, I'd be double dipping in the talking department ^^ Gaining an audience can be had early on, but when you gain some traction, upgrade your equipment, and gain more experience, everything should flow a ton easier.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

rock on dude - I do music as well :)