Community From Channel To Channel.

Do you think 2.000 Subscribers is a lot?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't even know, I'm cray, cray.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JohanPlays

New User
Well my name is Johan, and I've been on youtube for years. I've had several youtube accounts, because I was a little stupid kid, but now I've had the same channel for 2-3 years, and I've never been so happy ever in my life. The funny thing is that, it's the channel with the most simple name ever.
JohanPlays. Nothing else.
But after I made this account, I learned how to edit and record videos like a "pro".
2015, has been a hell of a year. It's been absolutely amazing. I don't really have a youtube story yet, because I'm only 14 years old, nearly 15.
But I can say that I got from 500 subscribers to 2054 subscribers in just 1 year.
It might be a small number for you, but for me it feels like the biggest number ever.
I don't really have anything else to say.
I know this was a weird way to introduce myself, but I don't like talking about my life.
I've been through so much ****.

Thanks for reading :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Forums, You should find the forums here very beneficial to you and your career. Talking to the members is the best way to find support and tips and tricks. Some tips and tricks can be found on the link below, as well as a shout out option if you so choose. A guide is inside the first link that should also help you alot.