Gaming Fresh meat

Ok, i dont know about the title XD but it maybe sounded more fun in my head xD

Anyway XD Hey ~

My name is Miss Melpomene (you can all call me Miss or just Mel). :) Im from Sweden, 23 years old, I work as a librarian at a high school atm and yes Im a crazy cat lady :D

Idk what to write about myself, im that person who apperently ruin ppls view on librarians ^^ And i think thats good :D I love games, have always done so.

Last year i started a twitch stream. I was going through a bit of deppression and there is 2 things in the world i love. I love games and i love to chat with ppl. So streaming games while chatting with cool ppl became my saving :) I normally used my youtube channel for funny clips and stream highlights. I wanted to make 1 clip every week. But when I finally made my mind up to make youtube clips I fell sick. Nothing serious tho.

But I want to start again. I found this forum by a youtuber I follow :) And i thought yet again. Hey i love chatting with ppl and why shouldnt I be in a community where u learn from eatchother. So im here :D

I hope we all can be friends :D

Much love,
Miss Mel

Reactions: Nuke

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello, Mel! I also love the interaction with people, it's one of the big reasons I started my channel! I'm always free to chat if you ever need anything or even just want to chat. I'm glad you found comfort in doing what you do, though. I hope to see you around the forums, and of course, welcome to Freedom :)

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the forum miss, I nice to see new people and make new friends. Its also so much easier to speak to people when all of you are aiming for a similar goal. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ok, i dont know about the title XD but it maybe sounded more fun in my head xD

Anyway XD Hey ~

My name is Miss Melpomene (you can all call me Miss or just Mel). :) Im from Sweden, 23 years old, I work as a librarian at a high school atm and yes Im a crazy cat lady :D

Idk what to write about myself, im that person who apperently ruin ppls view on librarians ^^ And i think thats good :D I love games, have always done so.

Last year i started a twitch stream. I was going through a bit of deppression and there is 2 things in the world i love. I love games and i love to chat with ppl. So streaming games while chatting with cool ppl became my saving :) I normally used my youtube channel for funny clips and stream highlights. I wanted to make 1 clip every week. But when I finally made my mind up to make youtube clips I fell sick. Nothing serious tho.

But I want to start again. I found this forum by a youtuber I follow :) And i thought yet again. Hey i love chatting with ppl and why shouldnt I be in a community where u learn from eatchother. So im here :D

I hope we all can be friends :D

Much love,
Miss Mel
Titles are fine, I enjoy some fresh meat, especially if it's from the grocery store ^^ That's nice that you're able to work at a library, how is it working with High Schoolers? How do you ruin people's view on Librarians? :p Depression is a tough thing to fight, but with friends it can be a lot more manageable! What kind of youtube videos do you upload? I hope that you can meet a lot of friends too Mel ^^

Titles are fine, I enjoy some fresh meat, especially if it's from the grocery store ^^ That's nice that you're able to work at a library, how is it working with High Schoolers? How do you ruin people's view on Librarians? :p Depression is a tough thing to fight, but with friends it can be a lot more manageable! What kind of youtube videos do you upload? I hope that you can meet a lot of friends too Mel ^^

Well in sweden a librarian is suppost to be old and not know anything about games and internet. To be a librarian u need 3-4 years of university education to a special librarian school. Its a very high up work and not just anyone can be one. So to be a very pervy, gaming, streamer librarian thats only 23 years old. Thats very strange ^^ most ppl dont think i work at a librarian. All my co-worker are around 50-60. The education is kinda hard and takes a long time ^^ Im just.......i dont have a problem with learning ^^

I dont mind working with high schoolers ^^ I know how they work cuz it wasnt that long ago i was one myself. And Im an educated swim teacher and i was once a pro swimmer too ^^ So i have alreadu since i was 14 been an instructer in the ages 4-20 ^^ Its fun ^^

It wasnt a big depression; it was more a moving 5 h away from the life I knew and I didnt meet new, young ppl with my intrest here that wasnt my students or irl (not online). And then i got a sickness xD so i just went all deep myself. But like i said im fine now. Im still sick, but thats things u can learn how to live with ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well in sweden a librarian is suppost to be old and not know anything about games and internet. To be a librarian u need 3-4 years of university education to a special librarian school. Its a very high up work and not just anyone can be one. So to be a very pervy, gaming, streamer librarian thats only 23 years old. Thats very strange ^^ most ppl dont think i work at a librarian. All my co-worker are around 50-60. The education is kinda hard and takes a long time ^^ Im just.......i dont have a problem with learning ^^

I dont mind working with high schoolers ^^ I know how they work cuz it wasnt that long ago i was one myself. And Im an educated swim teacher and i was once a pro swimmer too ^^ So i have alreadu since i was 14 been an instructer in the ages 4-20 ^^ Its fun ^^

It wasnt a big depression; it was more a moving 5 h away from the life I knew and I didnt meet new, young ppl with my intrest here that wasnt my students or irl (not online). And then i got a sickness xD so i just went all deep myself. But like i said im fine now. Im still sick, but thats things u can learn how to live with ^^
Ah, I know what you mean. It'd be fun to game with my librarians ^^ That's a lot of credentials for sure, and it's nice that you accomplished everything. What do you mean by pervy? Hah. That's a huge hap in age, but learning is earning :p And you were a pro swimmer once before? It sounds like you lived a full life already ^^

Ah, that's understandable, it's going to be sad when I finally move away from my friends and family some day. Meeting people online is easy, but when it comes to in person, it takes more effort for me. I'm glad that you're feeling better now, and I hope you manage to find everything nice on freedom, welcome again ^^

Ah, I know what you mean. It'd be fun to game with my librarians ^^ That's a lot of credentials for sure, and it's nice that you accomplished everything. What do you mean by pervy? Hah. That's a huge hap in age, but learning is earning :p And you were a pro swimmer once before? It sounds like you lived a full life already ^^

Ah, that's understandable, it's going to be sad when I finally move away from my friends and family some day. Meeting people online is easy, but when it comes to in person, it takes more effort for me. I'm glad that you're feeling better now, and I hope you manage to find everything nice on freedom, welcome again ^^

U are a very kind person :) I dont know if I have lived a full life already xD but I have done a lot. But not all of what i did was for me and myself. Thats why im streaming and makes videos now, thast for me and me alone. It makes me happy and if otehrs enjoy it too. Thats a good thing ^^ But atm its only for me tbh ^^

When i was in the university i was working at 4-5 night jobs and studied all night xD and before that i was a pro swimmer and had 4 h training every day. 2h in the morning before school and then the night swim. So even if i have done much, its been busy and u know stressing ^^

Im happy atm with both myself and everything i have :D I just want to enjoy today or something like that ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
U are a very kind person :) I dont know if I have lived a full life already xD but I have done a lot. But not all of what i did was for me and myself. Thats why im streaming and makes videos now, thast for me and me alone. It makes me happy and if otehrs enjoy it too. Thats a good thing ^^ But atm its only for me tbh ^^

When i was in the university i was working at 4-5 night jobs and studied all night xD and before that i was a pro swimmer and had 4 h training every day. 2h in the morning before school and then the night swim. So even if i have done much, its been busy and u know stressing ^^

Im happy atm with both myself and everything i have :D I just want to enjoy today or something like that ^^
I appreciate the compliment Miss :p It's nice that you're able to stream though, my internet is horrible to the point I can barely upload youtube videos. Making content for yourself is good, and not getting wrapped up in getting huge on subscribers. People tend to sell out early at times :eek:

I can imagine that work load being stressful + tiring, not many people can handle that sort of arrangement :eek: All your work paid off in the past, and I'm sure that you can live more comfortably for the future now ^^

That's great to hear. I hope you meet a lot more members on here Mel. It sounds like your work ethic will take you even farther on freedom as well ^^

I appreciate the compliment Miss :p It's nice that you're able to stream though, my internet is horrible to the point I can barely upload youtube videos. Making content for yourself is good, and not getting wrapped up in getting huge on subscribers. People tend to sell out early at times :eek:

I can imagine that work load being stressful + tiring, not many people can handle that sort of arrangement :eek: All your work paid off in the past, and I'm sure that you can live more comfortably for the future now ^^

That's great to hear. I hope you meet a lot more members on here Mel. It sounds like your work ethic will take you even farther on freedom as well ^^

Im a working bee :3 bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

Reactions: fattmat

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Hey~~ I have some good Youtube friends from Sweden :D Man if only the few librarians I knew played video games. It's far from ruining the idea of a librarian, in fact I think it's the coolest contradiction ever x3 Who says you can't love both?

Well I wish you the best of luck with the streaming and the booking (is that the right word? xD) Mel :) Btw what do you think about Twitch? I've been talking to several friends on whether to do a stream on Youtube or make a Twitch and they're literally almost half and half. Both have their pros and cons, but hearing more input never hurts :] Anyways enjoy the community Mel and feel free to ask around any time if you need anything. I'm pretty sure you could tell from everyone above me but we're a friendly bunch around here ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Welcome to Freedom! Hey~~ I have some good Youtube friends from Sweden :D Man if only the few librarians I knew played video games. It's far from ruining the idea of a librarian, in fact I think it's the coolest contradiction ever x3 Who says you can't love both?

Well I wish you the best of luck with the streaming and the booking (is that the right word? xD) Mel :) Btw what do you think about Twitch? I've been talking to several friends on whether to do a stream on Youtube or make a Twitch and they're literally almost half and half. Both have their pros and cons, but hearing more input never hurts :] Anyways enjoy the community Mel and feel free to ask around any time if you need anything. I'm pretty sure you could tell from everyone above me but we're a friendly bunch around here ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 14627

Im cottupted tho XD i LOOOOOOOVE twitch XD so whatever u ask me about twitch i will say its awesome ^^ But on the other hand more ppl have youtube then a twitch ^^ But idk. I feel like on twitch you get more live veiwers and on youtube u have more ppl following the content but doesnt watch youtube live in the same amount as on twitch ^^ If u think about get a twitch tell me, maybe i can be of help on how to start it and what to use etc :)

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Im cottupted tho XD i LOOOOOOOVE twitch XD so whatever u ask me about twitch i will say its awesome ^^ But on the other hand more ppl have youtube then a twitch ^^ But idk. I feel like on twitch you get more live veiwers and on youtube u have more ppl following the content but doesnt watch youtube live in the same amount as on twitch ^^ If u think about get a twitch tell me, maybe i can be of help on how to start it and what to use etc :)
Ha ha well a little gamer corruption never hurt nobody~ x3 Thank you for the feedback, that was a really good breakdown of how to approach each one and I'll definitely give this a good thought once Summer comes along. Hopefully by then I'll actually know how to record something on PC (or at least my PS4... xD) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Welcome to the community Miss Mel, Its nice someone is a librarian and how you get in you pro swimming career may I ask?

Well i started to swim as a kid. Every child in sweden need to be able to swim atleast 200 m at age 9. After that I just kept on swiming and my training got more hardcore the older i got and the better i got. After that i started goingto contests and i won almost anything xD So i kept it up ^^ But the older i got i had to ask myself how much i wanted it. Would i like to sacrifice everything for it or not? So at one point i realized i rather have an education and I didnt like the fast swimming. I like long distance. So today im doing more like 5000 m swimming in the ocean etc ^^ Not so much 50 m crawl as fast as u can xD