Gaming Frenz-Introducing myself

Itz Frenz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
New Jersey
YouTube
Hi my name is Brandon aka Frenz. I am 14 years old and I'm looking for some feedback on my channel. I made my channel to connect with and meet new people, and to make funny content to look back on. I upload mostly CS:GO gameplay. I upload every 3 days at 4 pm est. Please check out my channel and let me know the things I can improve upon!

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
Hi my name is Brandon aka Frenz. I am 14 years old and I'm looking for some feedback on my channel. I made my channel to connect with and meet new people, and to make funny content to look back on. I upload mostly CS:GO gameplay. I upload every 3 days at 4 pm est. Please check out my channel and let me know the things I can improve upon!

I'll help check out your channel bro.

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Thanks for introducing yourself man! I usually play a lot of COD on my channel but I've been known to stream every now and then! I really hope you enjoy YouTube and I hope that you're able to achieve your goals!