• This poll will close: .

andy eriksson

Renowned User
Feb 18, 2016
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FreemindU
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
ty for the advice well as the poll said i really want to know what the channel needs? if it lacks anything.. like... anything really ^^

Reactions: Chronamut

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi guys im Freemind and i really love youtubing its so much fun and enjoyable... i got amazing feedback from ppl i dont know and that really excites me alot! im from sweden! pewdiepie´s home country :D i have a son 4 years of age and im married to the most beutyful woman i did ever meet!

she is the one really supporting me to do this and erge me to continue she says i got it in me so im going to follow her gutt blindley! ;D also this really speaks to me from a perspective that i can realese your worrys for a while and just have fun with my videos!

thats what the name come from mind freeing experience...
i really would appreciate all the feedback and reviews i could get if u are up to it or want my opinion on something or have any questions about how i do my work feel free to ask! no questions are stupid!

MUCH LOVE FROM SWEDEN!!!
and as mel gibson says in Braveheart! FREEEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

this is me!!! atleast my head XD
this is a thumbnail i will be using to my upcomming unboxing next week!
View attachment 13907
Hello, and welcome to Freedom! I'm a family man myself, with a beautiful fiance and absolutely amazing 2 year old daughter. It's nice to see a similar story as mine :)

On that note, I wish you the best of luck on your YouTube journey

andy eriksson

Renowned User
Feb 18, 2016
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FreemindU
Hello, and welcome to Freedom! I'm a family man myself, with a beautiful fiance and absolutely amazing 2 year old daughter. It's nice to see a similar story as mine :)

On that note, I wish you the best of luck on your YouTube journey

thats good to hear.. om not the only one with some years on thier neck XD we love those family members! thats what keeps me going! :D nice to hear from you nice logo btw!

Reactions: Goped Fred