Solved Freedom won't let me join because of unmonetized logos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metis Television

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
YouTube
MetisTelevision
Hello there.

I tried to join Freedom!, but Chicco said to me that I can't join because of "Copyright" but in reality, those are just old logos, and it's ok to use those. It's not fair! Those logos are in fair use, but they still won't let me in!

Can anyone fix this problem? Thanks!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't have strikes, but I do have 2 copyright claims. But that's ok, I think.
Well that is the reason probably. As you don't seem to have many videos on your channel that does make up a lot. Mind that if a channel in a network uploads copyrighted content the network does get into some trouble, which is why they have to select channels with own content only really. What do you usually upload and how much of it is not your content? (Sorry, I can't look at videos because I'm at school rn)

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I do Logo Bloopers which is basically wrong takes of logos. I used an old logo, and according to heartbeat, I did not get in trouble. Does that count?
A logo may count as copyrighted material, though I still hardly believe that's not the only reason. If I may ask, where do you usually get your music? Music is mostly the #1 copyright thing so I ask.

Upvote 0

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
Freedom want 100% original content with no copyright strikes or claims , just edit your videos and re-upload them , if you don't want to do that then just remove them

Reactions: Anthony Smith
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.