Results are only viewable after voting.

Nerox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
France
ner0x.weebly.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Nerox, some of you may see me in the chat or saw my introduction. Today, I whant to make this suggestion for the Freedom! Family. Why not offer a TeamSpeak 3 server access for all Freedom! Partners.
Here is some suggestions and some exemples: People can create temporary channels so they can make streams or videos much easier with they partner(s). Also member of the community could talk much easier together and also play together!.

This is an suggestion say what do you think about it in the comments or ask your questions:)

See You :)

ItsBill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I think this is a great idea. This way we can keep in touch with other creaters. It can be kinda tedious over a forum as it takes forever. Join the teamspeak and get tips, make videos togehter, announce each other and so on.

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
This is good idea. Although it has it's drawbacks... If one was to have a lot of people on the server, people would constantly be talking over one another, and if there wasn't any "enforcement" so to speak, there would be a lot of people doing some rather unpleasant things.... I, for one, would join this group and see how things go.

Reactions: Nerox

Nerox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
France
ner0x.weebly.com
YouTube
This is good idea. Although it has it's drawbacks... If one was to have a lot of people on the server, people would constantly be talking over one another, and if there wasn't any "enforcement" so to speak, there would be a lot of people doing some rather unpleasant things.... I, for one, would join this group and see how things go.

I don't understand

Nerox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
France
ner0x.weebly.com
YouTube
Well, you'd need moderators to keep things under control and not have anyone doing things that will harm others and you can't have more than, say 6 or 7 people talking at the same time, otherwise, people would be talking whilst others are talking and no one will be heard...
Also, with TS you can make limited rooms and temporary rooms, soo people have bit of Freedom! ^^

Reactions: DecrepitSundew3

Nerox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
France
ner0x.weebly.com
YouTube
@Kan @41Danny1 . What do you think about this
This sounds like a cool idea! We used to have one, unfortunately it was shut down due to a few reasons. Currently there's an MGN discord but I wouldn't be opposed to a TeamSpeak server. :) If this is a big interest in the community then we can look into it!
But maybe you can attach this post so people can find it and we could have more points of views from the community ?. I will make a poll