Solved Freedom Support Keeps Ignoring me, I need my money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YJXGaming

Rising User
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I contacted Freedom many times over the past 4 days, I didn't get any response. They're not responding to me because they know they made a mistake, but are too lazy to resolve it. I am due 600$ USD. That's a lot of money. I was supposed to get my catch-up payment on march 31. No wonder why whenever you type "Freedom Network" on YouTube every video says "Scam" And I will be making a video on my 12K Subscriber YouTube channel soon, unless this gets resolved. Also will definitely be telling my friends never to join this network and spread the word. Maybe they're not a scam and just haven't responded. I'm giving them some time. I really don't want to consider filing a report to YouTube, I really don't want to go through all this trouble. SO please freedom respond. I'm also un linked with freedom if that makes a difference. I will contact them one more time. Help me show this to freedom staff please.

Picture Proof I have the earnings:
http://tinypic.com/r/2cct4l1/9

Last edited:

YJXGaming

Rising User
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
YouTube

Can you provide actual evidence and screenshots?

Upvote 0

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey there ^__^

Hmm I am not from the support but I'll try to help you as much as I can... Let's see what the FAQ say about not getting paid:

There could be several possible scenarios, which results you not receiving your earnings. Below are the most common scenarios for you to investigate by yourself.
Your payment is not due for this month

The Freedom! dashboard shows you a red line, everything under this red line has been paid and everything above it still needs has to be paid. You can see Freedom!’s payment schedule here.
Violation of YouTube's rules

You have violated YouTube's Terms of Services, Community Guidelines or Copyright Guidelines. YouTube holds the rights to revoke your earnings if this is the case.

Violation of Freedom!'s agreement

You have violated Freedom!’s agreement. Due to you have violated one, or more of our term(s), Freedom! will have no obligation to pay any amounts (clause 4.2).
Your channel has been terminated by YouTube

Your channel has been terminated by either violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines, or Copyright Guidelines. Therefore, Freedom! will have no obligation to pay any remaining amounts, as per our agreement (clause 4.2).
Copyrighted Content

Your channel contains (a high amount of) copyright content. Due to the original copyright holder may claim these earnings, these earnings will be deducted from your payout.
Botted views

If you, or someone else has been botting views on your channel, the views will not count as legitimate views. In other words: these videos have not been properly watched by humans, which means no ads have been served, thus no revenue has been generated by those views. At some times, these botted views might still be included the Estimated Earnings tab on YouTube’s analytics. As stated in the term, these earnings are estimated, and have not been deducted with your revenue share.

You have to accept the payment in PayPal

PayPal requires certain users to accept the payment. This is usually the case if you did not add USD (US dollars) as a currency in your PayPal. In order to accept your payment, open the email associated with the PayPal account, and search for an email from PayPal. Follow the steps provided in the email, and you have successfully accepted your transaction. NOTE: Be aware of phishing emails. Make sure the sender of the email is PayPal, and nobody else.

PayPal errors & limitations

PayPal might be available in your country, but limited. A limitation could be that you are able to send money, but not receive money (from Freedom, for example). Click here to see if PayPal in your country allows you to receive earnings. If you are not able to receive money in your country, then there is nothing to do to solve this issue. In the future, we will be providing more payment methods. Till then, you are not able to receive any earnings on PayPal.

Problems during the payment process

If you believe that none of the occurrences states above are related to you, then it could be that there has been a slip up in the system of the finance department. Do not hesitate to contact us. If you do, set the ticket type toPayments. To speed up the process, send us the following details:
  • A screenshot of your PayPal balance (history)
  • Your Custom ID
  • The month of missing earnings you are referring to

By providing the information stated above in the initial ticket, you will speed up the process immediately, as we need the information in order to properly review the case. Note that we will contact you whenever we have updates about this matter from the finance department. This could be as fast as within a few hours, a few days, or even a few weeks. Although it is understandable you want your earnings as soon as possible, requesting updates every day, or creating multiple tickets about this inquiry won’t speed up the process. Instead, it will only slow it down. However, this does not mean you are not allowed to ask us questions at all. If it is related to the payment problem, simply reply to the open ticket. If the inquiry is about something totally different, please create a new ticket with the corresponding ticket type.

Also I checked this article that might be helpful too, sorry if it's not but that's all I found :

It's extremely important that you check and make sure you were paid the right amount before you actually send us a ticket about an incorrect payment. Please use the following steps to ensure you verified everything:
Check your Freedom! Dashboard
  • Please first check your Freedom! Dashboard, the earnings above the red line still need to be paid. If these specific payments have not been made, please wait patiently.
  • Everything under the red line should have been paid to you. Does the dashboard say you did not get paid yet? Please follow the steps below:

Check your PayPal activity

• Search for a payment from any.TV, we pay our partners through that account. You should find a payment with a small description that tells you the month for which you are being paid.
  • If it's not in there, please follow the steps below:

Check your email

• Check your mailbox for a message from PayPal in regards to claiming your payment. Sometimes (the first time in most cases) you need to claim your payment before you can actually receive the money in your PayPal account.
  • If you can't find it, please do the following:

Payment Problems

1. Take a screenshot of you recent PayPal activity, upload it to a site
  2. Fill in the Payment Problem form
  3. Wait for the finance department to email you regarding your case
Do not hesitate to contact us about your case. Do not forget to select ticket type Payments if you do so!

Let's me know if all of this helps you >___<

Upvote 0

JimmyTehFreak

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
You have to wait 6 weeks, because freedom gets paid by google a month after the period ends - that's 4 - then they take the remainder of the time verifying our cut and giving that to us.

that is if they can be bothered - they're way behind

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.