Freedom Sponsorships 2016

Flyination

Rising User
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
So we all know about those sponsorships on the freedom dashboard, in this thread I am mainly talking about ones like Gamma labs, etc...

Do those sponsorships still work, has anyone here got a sponsorship from those companies?

And BTW, what happened to Gamdias? (and a few others that I can't remember right now)

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
We are no longer sponsored by Gamdias, because there is no increase of their revenue. And at the moment all sponsorship is at halt, because the guy who is in charge left and moved with his gf in an island somewhere in the Philippines.

Flyination

Rising User
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
We are no longer sponsored by Gamdias, because there is no increase of their revenue. And at the moment all sponsorship is at halt, because the guy who is in charge left and moved with his gf in an island somewhere in the Philippines.

Yeah I was wondering where the sponsorships guy disappeared to.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
So we all know about those sponsorships on the freedom dashboard, in this thread I am mainly talking about ones like Gamma labs, etc...

Do those sponsorships still work, has anyone here got a sponsorship from those companies?

And BTW, what happened to Gamdias? (and a few others that I can't remember right now)
I dont meet the requirements so i don't know :(

Fatman

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Im more of corious of the game reviews? I signed up for a game,(8bit boy),what happens after your review gets aceepted? Sorry if Im posting in the wrong place by the way