VR Freedom Skype Youtube group!

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hello everybody! My name is Scott, and I am here to put forward an idea to the Freedom! forums. What I've currently got going is a this sort of Skype Youtube channel grower, the way it works, is when people are added, they post what they think is their best video, and the others can critique it and give feedback. Also, whenever anybody uploads another video then they can post the video in to the chat with the layout:

Youtube Link: (Link)
Video name: (Name)
Length: (Length)

And the other people in the video will give feedback when they are able to watch it (Either in the skype chat or on your actual youtube video) on what was good and what could be improved.

I'm also offering free GFX to members of the group, so if you need any banners, icons, thumbnails or any other sort of thing like those, then I'll create it for free. If you would like to join, then please reply with the following layout, and I will add you as soon as possible.

Please lay your reply out like this:

Youtube channel link:
Subscribers:
Types of videos I upload:
Why I should be picked for this group:

Hope to read some replies soon! :)

GAMINGwithBigB

New User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube Link : It doesn't let me copy the link but I will give the link on Skype.
Subscribers: 25
Type of videos: Skits and Gaming
Why I should be picked for this group: Cause I love collaborating and meeting new people also I like making videos together and I'm also looking for a Collab! Hope I get picked.

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Just seems to be a method for subs. Wouldn't recommend.

That's your own opinion, and I was being completely open with you about the way it worked. I simply said that members of the group should subscribe to each other so you are able to see when people upload, and access their videos with each other, and you handled it completely irresponsibly. Even if you still wanted to join the group after your actions, I wouldn't let you because that attitude would just ruin it. You also have next to no justification to not recommend this to other people, since you've had no time spent actually inside the group, and it's actually a friendly group of people. As I said before, have a nice day.