Solved Freedom pay is to low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummer Ahmad

New User
Sep 26, 2017
I genereated iver 350k moneised views last and this month with to viral v8deos all i got is 2 dollars i am based imn uk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please note that your payment would have been for either September or Octobers views depending on if you have selected Advanced Payments. Freedom doesn't have any say in the amount of CPM that you would get for these monetised views, it would be dependent on loads of factors including the amount of advertising shown, how long this was viewed for, who viewed it, where they viewed it etc

- As a quick note if you haven't selected advanced payment then the earning that you would of been sent would have been for September views as such it wouldn't of mattered what views you had this and last month as they wouldn't of been relevant to this payment

Upvote 0

Zummer Ahmad

New User
Sep 26, 2017
THESE MCN ARE KNOWN FOR TAKING MONEY OF THIER CHANNEL OWNERS AND NOT GIVING THEM ANYTHING[DOUBLEPOST=1512214320][/DOUBLEPOST]i know the youtube game industry

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
THESE MCN ARE KNOWN FOR TAKING MONEY OF THIER CHANNEL OWNERS AND NOT GIVING THEM ANYTHING
I'm sorry you feel that way. speaking only from my own experience I have to say Freedom has always paid me promptly and on time. However they can with-hold payment if there are concerns over any copyright violations or false views, which is mentioned in the contract people sign in order to partner with them. Typically whenever I see concerns of Freedom 'with-holding' payment this is because people have some issues on their channel or that they don't realise how the payment delay system works.

Unfortunately your network, be that Freedom or another don't set the CPM amount for monetised views, as such this can be influenced and change throughout the year based on advertisers. Both me and our support team would be more than happy to talk to you and address any concerns you may have[DOUBLEPOST=1512773554][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you confirm whether or not this issue has been solved @Zummer Ahmad or @Pedz Arbilon please

Last edited:
Reactions: LW
Upvote 0

Pedz Arbilon

New User
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Zeke,

Ticket has already been taken care of and is currently being handled by a different department. You can close the ticket for now.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.