VR Freedom Network Wiki Mods/Admins needed!

CholeKardine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone It's CholeKardine! Admin for the Freedom Network Wiki. We are looking for some new mods/admins to help out on the Freedom Network Wiki. If you don't know what the Freedom Network Wiki is. It's a site that has a bunch of information about the Freedom! Network on it. Created by the Freedom! user @Toxic on Dec 25, 2014. http://freedom-network.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom!_Network_Wiki
It's pretty old. Been around almost since The Freedom! Network started. You can find nostalgic stuff on it.

Anyways, we need more mods and admins on it. If your interested in becoming one it let me know below!

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Sorry, I'll say no. With the wiki on the forums coming along there's a wiki that will get a ton of people to it I'll contribute to if I can, though good luck on it!

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
Sorry, I'll say no. With the wiki on the forums coming along there's a wiki that will get a ton of people to it I'll contribute to if I can, though good luck on it!
Okay. And we influenced them into making that wiki on the forums. @Anthony Smith told one of our wiki mods @Dezy that he wanted to take our wiki and put it on their site when he saw a thread about the Freedom Network Wiki. We didn't say anything so they made their own.

Last edited:

WavyBomb

Rising User
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Okay. And we influenced them into making that wiki on the forums. @Anthony Smith told one of our wiki mods @Dezy that he wanted to take our wiki and put it on their site when he saw a thread about the Freedom Network Wiki. We didn't say anything so they made their own.
Hey Toxic lol
So if anyone wants to become an admin/mod on the Freedom Network Wiki and become apart the Freedom Network Wiki team comment below lol
I honestly think there's too much mods/admins working on our wiki rn. We don't need anymore. Plus most people here aren't trustworthy enough to become a mod or an admin on there.

Last edited:

CholeKardine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2015
YouTube
Yeah we do need more mods on the wiki If you want to become one. Message any one the wiki mods @Dezy @CholeKardine @Toxic @WavyBomb or me. We also pay per edit so it could also make a good job.

He wanna f**k lol jk

Also sorry for the bump. I am late haha.

Mmhm, message anyone of us if you want to become a mod on there. If you don't know who to message choose me I'm the coolest XD

-__-

And you're really late dude we already got some new mods/admins lol

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
are are the pre-req for being a mod ?
Not much you just got to be hard working and loyal.
so what will be the duties of that certain person and isnt it the same as ontop the WIKI menu
Just to make pages on the wiki. No, they are not the same that WIKI on the top of the site is a Wiki that is still in development created by @ItsJustJord @Anthony Smith and @Koala_Steamed. Called "Freedom Wiki". The "Freedom Network Wiki" on the other hand is a site that was made by Me, @WavyBomb, @CholeKardine and @HyperZero on Dec, 25 2014. We gather information/make pages on Freedom! users, and the Network. We keep in touch with each other through the Freedom Network Wiki forums. The Freedom Network Wiki isn't directly affiliated with the Freedom! Network matter of fact our logo is different from the Freedom! Network one. The "Freedom Network Wiki" is a Gang/Business where the mods/admins make pages on the Freedom! Network and stuff. That WIKI on the the top of the site "Freedom! Wiki" will be a wiki attached to the Freedom! site that anyone can edit.

Last edited:

Toxic

Aug 22, 2014
did you just tag half of forum staff with a message starting with "put the sex tape on the wiki" mate
Sorry I'll put it on this message then lmao
Yeah we do need more mods on the wiki If you want to become one. Message any one the wiki mods @Dezy @CholeKardine @Toxic @WavyBomb or me. We also pay per edit so it could also make a good job.

He wanna f**k lol jk

Also sorry for the bump. I am late haha.
Record it and put the sex tape on the wiki

Last edited:
Reactions: Johannes89

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User