Freedom! Network Wiki: Let's cultivate this thing!

WavyBomb

Rising User
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
✰ ✰ ✰ Hey there, Freedom family! ✰ ✰ ✰

Dezy here, moderator for the Freedom! Network Wiki, a future hub for all information relevant to the Freedom! Network - history, staff, partners, regular forum-goers, etc. - created by Freedom! Forum User, Toxic. In order for this project to be successful, however, we need some help from all of you. This is directly related to the community, after all, and the more users participate in decision-making and data-collecting, the better the Wiki will look! So let's get started!

This first post is going to be a
big group brainstorm. We at the Freedom! Network Wiki have already come up with a few ideas. To name a few: an associated YouTube channel for partner interviews, up-and-coming partner spotlights, and other informational videos, forum chat events planned by the Freedom! Network Wiki team, and a massive collaborative video featuring short clips of all Freedom! partners willing to participate. For right now, however, we must work together to cultivate this Wiki and get it up and running!

Which brings us back to you guys. We have a series of questions pertaining to the content you would like to see featured on the Wiki itself. It would be really fantastic if you could take just a few moments to answer them below and let other members of the forum know about this topic if they haven't already seen it.

① In general, what kind of information would you like to see on the Freedom! Network Wiki?
② What kind of basic information should be listed on the pages of partners?
③ What kind of basic information should be listed on the pages of regular forum users?

If you're having some trouble coming up with ideas, I've fluffed up my own page on the Wiki with some of my own rough ideas to give you ladies and gents a head start. You can view that page
here, and while you're at it, check out some of the other pages that have been done, as well! I'm not the only mod around there!

I would also like to mention that we are not directly affiliated with the Freedom! Network, but rather a handful of users who really want to make this community thrive. We believe that this project can greatly help establish Freedom as a community that is serious about dreaming big and helping one another achieve those big goals while maintaining a certain level of organisation and professionalism.
I'm an admin for that site XD I think I've heard of/seen you on there. But I don't think I have ever spoken to you before..

• 1 Information about the monthly contests. Like who won and stuff.
  • 2 Information about the partners YouTube Channel. Like what type of channel they run.
  • 3 We should start putting the join date for the forum users.

It's great to see a Freedom Network Wiki thread on here. Thanks for making one :)

Reactions: Dezy

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I was very surprised to have my own wiki page entry :D
I like the idea of having a wiki for Freedom but it is going to be a lot of work if you want to implement all the information.

Good luck, and if you need any help just throw me a PM!

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I like the idea of having a wiki for Freedom but it is going to be a lot of work if you want to implement all the information.

Aww, I got no wiki page for myself :(

What do I need to do, to get myself on the page?

Last edited:

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
I'm an admin for that site XD I think I've heard of/seen you on there. But I don't think I have ever spoken to you before..

• 1 Information about the monthly contests. Like who won and stuff.
  • 2 Information about the partners YouTube Channel. Like what type of channel they run.
  • 3 We should start putting the join date for the forum users.
It's great to see a Freedom Network Wiki thread on here. Thanks for making one :)
Thank you for all of your suggestions! n_n

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration

It's definitely going to be a lot of work, but I believe it's very possible if the community is involved! n_n

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
① In general, what kind of information would you like to see on the Freedom! Network Wiki?
② What kind of basic information should be listed on the pages of partners?
③ What kind of basic information should be listed on the pages of regular forum users?

1. General information regarding the Network, what does Freedom Offer, example of some tools, the no-lock in contract, the community.
2. For partners i would love to see what it is partners get and can make use of, what is new, what is coming, what is changing.
3. For regular forum users the hot topics from the home screen, updates on recent changes.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
1. General information regarding the Network, what does Freedom Offer, example of some tools, the no-lock in contract, the community.
2. For partners i would love to see what it is partners get and can make use of, what is new, what is coming, what is changing.
3. For regular forum users the hot topics from the home screen, updates on recent changes.
Thank you so much for the input! This is going to help us out a lot!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze