Freedom needs to work on some stuff.

Seven

Rising User
Jun 24, 2015
So it's official. I'm fed up with the lack of reliability of Freedom's earnings system.
I do not make a lot of money from YouTube; I still expect to be paid what I work for. For the month of November, It was confirmed I was supposed to be receiving 19 cents. So after waiting for the money to be transferred to PayPal, I have only received 1 cent.
I don't necessarily care about money on YouTube at all, but if they're going to pay me for my videos, then I want to get what they say I'll get. It's extremely inconvenient for a bunch of people, I guarantee I'm not the only person dealing with this problem. I've always had issues with Freedom.

So like any normal person, I decided that I wanted to send in a ticket that way they can fix this. However, the new "support" page for freedom does not provide a way of sending in a help ticket. What are they doing, running from their problems? smh. If anybody knows how to get out of this situation, please enlighten me. Maybe drop an application for a new Network as well?

Seven

Rising User
Jun 24, 2015
I don't think you are suppose to get your November earnings until the end of this month. I think around the 29th. I don't really pay much attention to this because I'm not on YouTube for the money.
Yeah That's what I thought, but they payed me 1 cent?

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
The 1 cent you received was for sure YouTube Red earnings cause payments do not go out till the end of the month, And as for what you said about the new support site it says "Create a ticket" right under the "Contact Us" area...