Freedom Music

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I was curious to know how many use the music Freedom provides. Also .. how many times do you typically have to email adrev?

I noticed I have to do it nearly every single videos sometimes more than once on the same video.

I love using the music they provide .. but holy crap .. I wish the videos wouldn't get claimed so dang often. XD

Even when they are auto-released they sometimes get claimed the next day. It pisses me off sometimes.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I was curious to know how many use the music Freedom provides. Also .. how many times do you typically have to email adrev?

I noticed I have to do it nearly every single videos sometimes more than once on the same video.

I love using the music they provide .. but holy crap .. I wish the videos wouldn't get claimed so dang often. XD

Even when they are auto-released they sometimes get claimed the next day. It pisses me off sometimes.
Yeah I get that with position music the odd time... epidemic tracks never had that problem...

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
It wouldn't bother me as much as it does if it only happened once per video. It gets so frustrating when a claim is released only for it to come back again the next day.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I have never used ant of their music only the background noices from audiomicro and they have never flagged any of my video's

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
You COULD use one of my songs...
Shameless plug haha.... mind if I join?

Haha =^.^= ... I will take a look.

I use Epidemic Sounds and Position Music all the time. I never got any copyright issues so far and I'm very happy with the impact it made on my videos! :D

See .. you are lucky, I don't understand why for me every video gets claimed and sometimes more than once. At first I thought it was because I put the track in more than once, but it's not. The intro never gets claimed because it's super short, it's always the ending.

Edit:
@Thunderbolt @BanzaiBanana
Both of you have some great tracks, sadly I don't feel any of them really fit for my channel.

Last edited:

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I'm partner up with Freedom! for a few days now, and I discovered Epidemic Sound partnership (being a Freedom! partner). I've been search sounds there and they are just the most incredible thing I've discovered in the last years. I work with sound, just for fun, at my home and I do like to do some "sound effects tracks" sometimes, to show to my family and friends. Simple things such as "A day with me, myself and I", which is a small 5 minute "sound short" I've made a coiple of years ago.
But I have a question about this Epidemic Sound partnership. I know I can use everything from them on my YouTube channel (right?) but I don't know if all the sounds are able to download or even to use for personal small projects as these I do sometimes. In this last case, they are just to use on tracks to show to my people. I have not a "music channel" or something like that, and I will not monetize or even upload them on my channel (which is a gaming one).

I rather ask then just do what I shouldn't, so... can anyone help me with this info?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Sorry for using this thread for my question. I though it was unecessary to create another thread just for this. But if needed, I can do it.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I'm partner up with Freedom! for a few days now, and I discovered Epidemic Sound partnership (being a Freedom! partner). I've been search sounds there and they are just the most incredible thing I've discovered in the last years. I work with sound, just for fun, at my home and I do like to do some "sound effects tracks" sometimes, to show to my family and friends. Simple things such as "A day with me, myself and I", which is a small 5 minute "sound short" I've made a coiple of years ago.
But I have a question about this Epidemic Sound partnership. I know I can use everything from them on my YouTube channel (right?) but I don't know if all the sounds are able to download or even to use for personal small projects as these I do sometimes. In this last case, they are just to use on tracks to show to my people. I have not a "music channel" or something like that, and I will not monetize or even upload them on my channel (which is a gaming one).

I rather ask then just do what I shouldn't, so... can anyone help me with this info?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Sorry for using this thread for my question. I though it was unecessary to create another thread just for this. But if needed, I can do it.

No problem, and the answer to your question is no. Anything provided by them can only be used on your youtube channel, and no where else.

Now, personally speaking if you are keeping it local, as in not posting it on the net or sharing it publicly, it's not like anyone would know. So it's like one of those things you just have to decide on your own. If you know it's going to stay private .. there really shouldn't be any problems.

Reactions: joaopneves