PC Freedom Minecraft UHC Season 4 on the 16th April! Looking For 5 More Players!

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Hello there to everyone reading this forum post. Around this time last year I organised Minecraft UHC (ultra hardcore) tournament with a group of other Freedom members. And this was the third season that we had organised and all 3 seasons we completed had been a great success.

But over the course of 2015 I was unable to organise a fourth season to much demand due to work and other commitments. But now I have a bit more time on my hands, I'm planning to get this fourth season up and running. And the plan is to organise it it for some time in April, though the date is still TBC.

And not only that, it will be in Minecraft 1.9, which will add that little bit more of a challenge to it.

Like previous seasons we've held anyone from the Freedom network who is interested in taking part can, but I'll be taking a look at your channels in terms of the video and microphone quality. Plus if you have some minecraft videos on channel, say 5-10 min, that'll also be a bonus. So also on the day itself everyone will be required to record. And I can't state that enough!

And again sub counts are not important so long as you have say 20-50 minimum. But if you impress me and some of the other guys that took part in previous seasons with the quality of the videos, say if you have less than 10 for example, you'll have as good a chance as someone with 50-100+

This just to show what happened in the first three season

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oKnXIzcQBWztLmir3EaMWLy

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oKQvjyGxf_hEMcnXBRRaGpD

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oJ8PBQP2CwMKhpTTKsXCsvg

So if you are interest in taking part, please do let me know by just telling me your

Name:

IGN:

Youtube:

Age (15-16+):

Timezome:

Why are you interested in joining this season?

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group?

Last edited:

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Name: Dynamo, AKA Hunter

IGN: H20Dynamo

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9GtChXDtctqf_AjoIEUtQ

Timezome: Central

Why are you interested in joining this season?: Seems pretty entertaining as well as a place to meet some awesome people

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group?: I'd bring my pet rock, a futon and 6 pairs of underwear. I'd also bring some jokes to make you guys laugh :)

ChocoBarMan

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
Name: Aj

IGN: ChocoBarMan

Youtube: ChocoBarMan -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) I do have skype: MLGPROChocoBarMan

Age (15-16+): I'm 13 and i don't know if i am allowed

Timezome:GMT Greenwich Mean Time

Why are you interested in joining this season? Well it seems like a awesome idea! The concept of a UHC is also a awesome idea also playing with other players and interacting with them.

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Well i don't know what you mean by 'Group' but i could bring viewers and more people wanting to watch this UHC.If people are interested in watching it, it means more views and popularity. I can help you with future UHC'S :)

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Name: Xavier (try pronouncing that :D (Zey-vi-ur) :D ) but you can call me Xav, Ginger Midget or Microawesome, wichever picks your fancy :D !

IGN: MicroawesomeMC

Youtube: Microawesome

Age (15-16+): 15 but mature and not an idiot :D P.S. don't be fooled by the voice :p

Timezone: UK, UTC+00:00 Greenwich Mean Time Zone

Why are you interested in joining this season? Well UHC just seems like the perfect mix of competitiveness and fun to me not to mention all the awesome people that will be in it! I also feel like I have too much time on my hands and this would be the perfect way to spend it! :D

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? I feel that I would be able to bring a lot of fun and laughter to the group! I'm fairly good at UHC and it won't be an easy fight when i'm around :p ! But most importantly of all, I can be kind, I can be witty, and i can be a lot of fun to hang around with in general! :D

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Thanks for showing you interest. I'll get back to you tomorrow to let you know if you've been successful or not :)

PowerlessRenegade

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
PowerlessRG
Name: PowerLessReneGade or Ethan or Power

IGN: PowerLessRG

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6apER8wRMmYmZ8-ccHKXOQ

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) the-_-boss-_-13

Age (15-16+): 15

Timezone: Central

Why are you interested in joining this season? I've watched so many UHC's and I believe i'm prepared to participate in one! I love minecraft and am decent at PvP, also I believe this is a great opportunity for all participating to grow our channels as a community!

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Comedy, Content and Friendships!

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for being so patient on finding out if you have been accepted to the group. It has been hard decision but have decided on who we're going to accept.

Name: Aj

IGN: ChocoBarMan

Youtube: ChocoBarMan -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) I do have skype: MLGPROChocoBarMan

Age (15-16+): I'm 13 and i don't know if i am allowed

Timezome:GMT Greenwich Mean Time

Why are you interested in joining this season? Well it seems like a awesome idea! The concept of a UHC is also a awesome idea also playing with other players and interacting with them.

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Well i don't know what you mean by 'Group' but i could bring viewers and more people wanting to watch this UHC.If people are interested in watching it, it means more views and popularity. I can help you with future UHC'S :)

Unfortunately it has been decided that we're not going to accept your applications at this point in time as you didn't meet the age requirement at this time.

Name: Xavier (try pronouncing that :D (Zey-vi-ur) :D ) but you can call me Xav, Ginger Midget or Microawesome, wichever picks your fancy :D !

IGN: MicroawesomeMC

Youtube: Microawesome

Age (15-16+): 15 but mature and not an idiot :D P.S. don't be fooled by the voice :p

Timezone: UK, UTC+00:00 Greenwich Mean Time Zone

Why are you interested in joining this season? Well UHC just seems like the perfect mix of competitiveness and fun to me not to mention all the awesome people that will be in it! I also feel like I have too much time on my hands and this would be the perfect way to spend it! :D

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? I feel that I would be able to bring a lot of fun and laughter to the group! I'm fairly good at UHC and it won't be an easy fight when i'm around :p ! But most importantly of all, I can be kind, I can be witty, and i can be a lot of fun to hang around with in general! :D

Name: Dynamo, AKA Hunter

IGN: H20Dynamo

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9GtChXDtctqf_AjoIEUtQ

Timezome: Central

Why are you interested in joining this season?: Seems pretty entertaining as well as a place to meet some awesome people

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group?: I'd bring my pet rock, a futon and 6 pairs of underwear. I'd also bring some jokes to make you guys laugh :)

Unfortunately it has been decided that we're not going to accept your applications at this point in time H20Dynamo & Microawesome.

Name: PowerLessReneGade or Ethan or Power

IGN: PowerLessRG

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6apER8wRMmYmZ8-ccHKXOQ

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) the-_-boss-_-13

Age (15-16+): 15

Timezone: Central

Why are you interested in joining this season? I've watched so many UHC's and I believe i'm prepared to participate in one! I love minecraft and am decent at PvP, also I believe this is a great opportunity for all participating to grow our channels as a community!

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? Comedy, Content and Friendships!

Thank you for applying to join the group Power. It has been decided that we are going to accept application to join the group. I'll PM you my skype so I can invite you to the group.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
Thank you for being so patient on finding out if you have been accepted to the group. It has been hard decision but have decided on who we're going to accept.

Unfortunately it has been decided that we're not going to accept your applications at this point in time as you didn't meet the age requirement at this time.

Unfortunately it has been decided that we're not going to accept your applications at this point in time H20Dynamo & Microawesome.

Thank you for applying to join the group Power. It has been decided that we are going to accept application to join the group. I'll PM you my skype so I can invite you to the group.
Out of curiosity why wasn't I accepted? I'm always looking to improve so if you could let me know I'd be really grateful :)

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Name: Frost
IGN: UnstoppableFrost
YouTube: In My Signature
Timezone: AEST

I'm interested in joining because i've never been part of an actual UHC so it would be pretty insteresting, and I'm pretty experienced with Minecraft too if that's not a problem :)

If i'm successful i'll be pretty active withing the group if we need to host something else.

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Name: Frost
IGN: UnstoppableFrost
YouTube: In My Signature
Timezone: AEST

I'm interested in joining because i've never been part of an actual UHC so it would be pretty insteresting, and I'm pretty experienced with Minecraft too if that's not a problem :)

If i'm successful i'll be pretty active withing the group if we need to host something else.

Hi, thanks for showing your interest in joining the group. But despite having some good content on your channel, you unfortunately don't meet the age requirements for the group

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Name: DatFlander

IGN: DatFlander

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/datflander

Age 16

Timezome: gmt

Why are you interested in joining this season? I love UHC's i have participated in one before and watched lots! xD

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? A good battle for first place ;) and i respect others; i am not a saw loser :)

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Name: DatFlander

IGN: DatFlander

Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/datflander

Age 16

Timezome: gmt

Why are you interested in joining this season? I love UHC's i have participated in one before and watched lots! xD

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? A good battle for first place ;) and i respect others; i am not a saw loser :)

Sorry didn't back to you sooner as have been really busy with recording and editing. But I'm proud to say you have been successful in your application to join us for this fourth season of this Freedom UHC. I'll be messaging you over skype to invite you to the group!

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Name: Shmuk

IGN: Shmuk

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPppbRZMH3oJrlBuLNajfPw

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) gabriel.nemiroff

Age (15-16+): I am 14 but I think I am mature enough (I hope you are ok with that)

Timezome: Pacific

Why are you interested in joining this season? Because I enjoy playing minecraft with people, especially UHC. I also think that it is a good thing for all of our channels.

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? I would kill people, have fun and record!

DreaM_MLN

Apr 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello there to everyone reading this forum post. Around this time last year I organised Minecraft UHC (ultra hardcore) tournament with a group of other Freedom members. And this was the third season that we had organised and all 3 seasons we completed had been a great success.

But over the course of 2015 I was unable to organise a fourth season to much demand due to work and other commitments. But now I have a bit more time on my hands, I'm planning to get this fourth season up and running. And the plan is to organise it it for some time in April, though the date is still TBC.

And not only that, it will be in Minecraft 1.9, which will add that little bit more of a challenge to it.

Like previous seasons we've held anyone from the Freedom network who is interested in taking part can, but I'll be taking a look at your channels in terms of the video and microphone quality. Plus if you have some minecraft videos on channel, say 5-10 min, that'll also be a bonus. So also on the day itself everyone will be required to record. And I can't state that enough!

And again sub counts are not important so long as you have say 20-50 minimum. But if you impress me and some of the other guys that took part in previous seasons with the quality of the videos, say if you have less than 10 for example, you'll have as good a chance as someone with 50-100+

This just to show what happened in the first three season

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oKnXIzcQBWztLmir3EaMWLy

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oKQvjyGxf_hEMcnXBRRaGpD

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLluucJn1U3oJ8PBQP2CwMKhpTTKsXCsvg

So if you are interest in taking part, please do let me know by just telling me your

Name: Lewis or Dream

IGN: DreaM_HD_

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7L_UokAM2fV_8ybS5NZb3g

Timezome: GMT

Why are you interested in joining this season? - I've watched so many UHC's and played lots on different servers but I've always wanted to be included in a privately run event

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? - Humour and a friendly personality! (I'd also take a nice win ;))
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Gareth Walsh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2014
YouTube
Name: Shmuk

IGN: Shmuk

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPppbRZMH3oJrlBuLNajfPw

Skype: (Yes/No) (PM me your skype if you are successful) gabriel.nemiroff

Age (15-16+): I am 14 but I think I am mature enough (I hope you are ok with that)

Timezome: Pacific

Why are you interested in joining this season? Because I enjoy playing minecraft with people, especially UHC. I also think that it is a good thing for all of our channels.

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? I would kill people, have fun and record!

Hi, thanks for showing your interest in joining us for this fourth season of this Freedom UHC. After looking through your channel, even though you did have some content to watch. You didn't meet the age requirement for the group

Name: Lewis or Dream

IGN: DreaM_HD_

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7L_UokAM2fV_8ybS5NZb3g

Timezome: GMT

Why are you interested in joining this season? - I've watched so many UHC's and played lots on different servers but I've always wanted to be included in a privately run event

If you are successful, what would you bring to the group? - Humour and a friendly personality! (I'd also take a nice win ;))
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for showing your interest in joining this group for this fourth season of this Freedom UHC. It has been decided that your application to join the group has been successful. I will be messaging you through skype to invite into the group.