Solved Freedom Log in (Deprecation Notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Today Found This While Log In with freedom.tm ...Read the notice but can't seem to understand clearly Will help if Somebody Tells Clearly & There Are Two Sign In Options ''Sign In With Google'' '' Sign In With Youtube'' Which one should we use

Attachments

• vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-37-26.png
    vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-37-26.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 11
  • vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-51-66.png
    vlc-2017-06-16-14-17-51-66.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 8

Christophedlr

New User
May 27, 2017
YouTube
christophedlr
Hello,

I've the same problem, the system forced me to re-register, but my channel is already submit and my new account does not allowed register my channel. Please help me, impossible connect to Christophedlr account, and Christophedlr34 (new register account, forced by system) is empty and is therefore useless.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello,

I've the same problem, the system forced me to re-register, but my channel is already submit and my new account does not allowed register my channel. Please help me, impossible connect to Christophedlr account, and Christophedlr34 (new register account, forced by system) is empty and is therefore useless.

Contact support and they should be able to help out out. If you have any issues with that let us know.

Upvote 0

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
From what I have seen from the supplied Screenshots and what you have outlined you should be perfectly find when it comes to the depreciation, I will keep this thread open pending reply from support just incase they offer some insight into this, or if they ask you to do anything else. If they do please can you update this thread with what is asked to help other users who may be experiencing the same issues
Ok my google sign problem has been solved contacting freedom support team, for everybody if you are getting the log in deprecation notice problem....if it doesn't get solved by clearing cookies/cache ...contact support team they can help you ..(give them your google account email id which you are going to signed with freedom dashboard) & (your youtube channel url) ..& they can solve the problem for you..

Upvote 0

Christophedlr

New User
May 27, 2017
YouTube
christophedlr
Ok my google sign problem has been solved contacting freedom support team, for everybody if you are getting the log in deprecation notice problem....if it doesn't get solved by clearing cookies/cache ...contact support team they can help you ..(give them your google account email id which you are going to signed with freedom dashboard) & (your youtube channel url) ..& they can solve the problem for you..

I've contacted Freedom support the 23th, June 2017 and I wait again the support response.[DOUBLEPOST=1499144013][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've contacted Freedom support the 23th, June 2017 and I wait again the support response.

EDIT : I wait again the support response, I despair ; in addition, I just have an email, my channel has been validated.

EDIT2 : I've created new email for click to authenticated button and associated Youtube channel to new e-mail address.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.