Solved Freedom kick me out, no earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
When freedom kicked me out of the partnership for no reason. i m just not earnings anymore, and they took my past earnings .-. .

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_15-56-22.png
    upload_2017-5-17_15-56-22.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 10

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey @Dotz dotz,

It's normal that your YouTube analytics reset upon joining or leaving a network. Regarding the kick, you'd be better off contacting [email protected] with your channel ID (UCJw6gfJw5FsVAXUPzNmBOpg), a screenshot of your YouTube features page and your Freedom custom ID found at https://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile .

Note that to get reinvited you need to be in Adsense, therefor require 10000 views.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When freedom kicked me out of the partnership for no reason. i m just not earnings anymore, and they took my past earnings .-. .
Sorry to hear that you have been removed from the Freedom partnership, under new rules you can no longer enter into a partnership with a MGN or network, until you have the required 10K lifetime views - this is due to monetisation being disabled until you hit this benchmark.

Typically unless your channel was removed due to copyright issues, then Freedom will continue to pay you the outstanding revenue that you are owed, however this is taken on a case by case basis so it may be worth emailing our support team just to get their take on this. If you are enable to still get paid your outstanding earnings these will be paid on the usual payment delay, as agreed in your contract.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.